Reviews for Pitch Battles
Barunka chapter 1 . 1/14/2018
Anything flintwood-y is always greatly loved and appreciated, but heck, this was also VERY WELL WRITTEN. It's a rarity when it comes to more obscure pairings. (Plus points for all that blood and for the twins!)
Nantai chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
Utter awesomeness, love the twist;)
Dragon of Selene chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Unlikely my ass. They are pranksters. Pranksters are one of the best choices for matchmakers.
Macmillaine chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Although not my usual story of this kind, it was enjoyable. Although consider ALL THE HATE and the COMPETITION.

When I hear Oliver Wood and Marcus Flint I always think something along the lines of rape..
firewhiskeyfirebolt chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I loved it! Thank you. That was amazing and you write damn well.
Draco's Felix chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I LOVE THIS! :D
icingsugar chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Hot. Gorgeous. Loved it!
GixieChic chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I love the idea that Fred and George play cupid XD

Awesome story, wish there was more MarcusxOliver fics
Winterblazewolf chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I love the Weasley twins! They're so adorable and hilarious.

That was absolutely awesome! I love Marcus and Oliver. :D
Zsadist at Heart chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Loved it! Your writing style is great - interesting and clever :) I really would love to see you write a sequel about Harry ;) Great work!
bl789 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Loved the story! The way you right is phenomenal! This is one of my most favorite pairings and I thank you for writing about them! Keep writing! (Specially this good and about this pairing if you want) ;). So thank you and amazing story! Now to favorite!
Miss Scarlet Joy chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Hah! Love the Weasely cupids! I never liked an Oliver story because he was always so good but this was deliciously bad. Great work! :D
InsanitysGenius chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Great job! D
myangel16 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Love the story really cute!

Whose Harry going to be with?
iluvzuzu chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I love how I totally JUST read this on LiveJournal and then found it on here and had to read it again :) I love this.