Reviews for Heat
DeannaK1022 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Holy mother of god lol that was awesome!3(:
robertwnielsen chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Wow...VERY hot! I need a cold shower after reading that...but it was definitely fun! :)

Robert
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This. Was. Hot! I so need a cold shower now. XD I knew it! I knew Elliot couldn't have just been having 'dreams'. Well okay...I didn't know it, but I predicted something would happen. Oh yeah. This was so awesome! (:
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
bethsthings chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
If only
tanya2byour21 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
This was good and I loved it.

Tanya
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
More evidence of your great talents. X
MetalChickCrisis2040 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I love this ;] Liv is so sneaky lmao i acutally thought he was dreaming too...good thing he wasn't eh?
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
LOL...I would give anything to see this happen on the show...all of us OE shipper would probably die! LOL Wonderfully written! I loved the UST and how it got resolved, great job :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
nady1988 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
that was so good. I loved Elliot and most of all the heat! LOL

It was amazing! I completly, adoringly, honestly loved every second, every single perfect word of it! Fantastic fic!
sailormoonfreak5311 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
oh dirty but i still love it!
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
great story.
svuluvr chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
great story.
mrslee chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Helo there!

I'm here at the request of Sam, she's a bully you know. LOL. Anyhoo, I'm glad I did, cause I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Fantastic even. It was, well, hot. PUN INTENDED!

Now I'm off to read your other stories before Sam slaps me! Lol. And you're now in my illustrious Fave Authors list! Yay for you! LOL.

Well done!