Reviews for second chances
WhiteWolfWitch chapter 16 . 5/14/2012
Okay he laughed he freaking LAUGHED!
WhiteWolfWitch chapter 15 . 5/14/2012
I am about to die laughing my butt off this is a really good story. And I thought that senbosakura was a guy but who cares right
WhiteWolfWitch chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
So cool
Frostfire613 chapter 22 . 10/22/2011
aww, cute!
Emerald the third of Seirntoma chapter 22 . 9/30/2011
I love it!
Cherry Blossom Geisha chapter 22 . 5/18/2010
awwwwwz! I love this story!
Misora Kujiku Shiraiwa chapter 22 . 6/12/2009
Oh my gosh, onee-chan. I love this story! It has some cute twists and Byakuya... what a MAN! I so wish that I was Michiko in this story! I'll have to read the other one now! Thank you very much for this story.
zelda starfire chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Ah, yes, Zonrox. The only Bleach each and every one of us can own.

I love your story, by the keeps me asking for more.

Keep up the good work.
skyblueocean chapter 22 . 4/13/2009
I loved this story! So fluffy and passionate...and happy! I'm so glad that your Byakuya found someone that could certainly thaw the Ice Man... )
skyblueocean chapter 10 . 4/13/2009
I laughed...a lot at Ichigo in this chapter... "They look like...SHIT!" I didn't realize what happened until I kept reading, until then I was like "What the hell, Ichigo?" I love this fic so's so funny! Your Byakuya is so adorable too...and I love how he gets along so well with Rukia
jazzmin92 chapter 22 . 12/24/2008
really good story!
sayume214 chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
That was beautiful! THank you so much ! I'd be happy if you could read my fic, it's called Kisa, it is a bit hard to find, though, I'm still on chapter 10, but I'd really appreciate the review of someone that truly made me feel passion between two!
sayume214 chapter 16 . 10/6/2008
OHH! This is so wonderful! Kawaii! OH! thank you for this!
sayume214 chapter 13 . 10/6/2008
OH! I'm so living this! You're awesome!
sayume214 chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
Oh my goodness! this is so beautiful! You're good!