Reviews for Family
iKiohri chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I super love the mention about Sai getting stuck in team 7 forever, since they will hunt him down if he dares to try to run away and drag his ass back to Konoha.

Super sweet.

I've always loved Team 7 (including Sai) and this was such a pleasure to read.

Thanks for sharing!
nine-orcids chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
Hebi R chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Fun start, but needs a quick spelling and grammer check. (Justus instead of jutsu, their instead of they're/they are, ect.)
LastPandaHero chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
love this
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
Lovely chapter! Sakura really should have known that socially deprived fool would take her words the wrong way. XD It was hilarious.

Good luck on the makings of the next chapter!
Dyodoro chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
I love this story! Sai is so funny. xD Update!
Sayaka-Yukiko chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
ah what is sakura

going to think when she wakes

Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
Oh wow, awesome story! I love it so far! Can't help but feel sorry for Sai. The four of them seem to get along just fine, but I guess in a tight group like theirs, you probably feel alone when the three of them are together.

Good luck on the makings of the next chapter!
Calise chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
good job

loved it
Calise chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
i love the first chapter

the first cahpter alone could a very sucessful one-shot!
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
PAMS(please add more soon)
Egghead chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
Not bad. Update soon
Cookies321 chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
YES! HAHA I DIDNT REALLY THINK YOU WOULD CONTUINE IT. BUT YOU DID. AND FOR THAT I THANK YOU! I'll tell you one really good thinkg you had in chapter one, but didnt have here. The flashbacks I really liked those but oh well. thanks for updating love BYE!
AidenLee chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
LOve the fic... Omg! The drama is intense, I felt it. Not exactly as I wanted it to be, But close..

For Comments..

OMG! They are damn old! I would want to see this setting in their teenage year. Like, those are the most confused years of a person. So Sai has been that for more than five years. I know you want to make hi look very sympathetic, but the age. OMG! That bis retarded!

And also, so Sai is not a great shinobi. You almost make it sound that only the three of them are doing great. We all know sai is damn good. He wouldn't be sent to assasinating mission if his not.

And also, I lost some of the details at the end. There are few... Almost like you are rushing.. I would have preferred a much detailed "accepting thing" goin on.

Those are the things that made me uneasy.. But oh... You made me CRY..
Cookies321 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Um I know this is only me, But my favorite couple is Sai and Sakura. And this a really good oneshot make a sequel. For me please? Promise I'll review it if ya do.