Reviews for The First Generation
GhastDream chapter 9 . 5/31/2009
Wow, this is brilliant story! I do hope that it'll be continued P
Negima Uzumaki chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
OH I can't wait to see what happens next, so will Raki really go through with becoming a Male Claymore or will he chicken out in the end?
divad relffehs chapter 9 . 4/10/2008
your scenes lack any kind of vibrant discription making the story some what flat but an entertaining plot all the same.
Raye89 chapter 9 . 12/18/2007
This is a VERY good story! I always wondered what the other side of the story would be like. Please update!
crimsonmist chapter 9 . 12/9/2007
awesome a very creative story
evil-kenshin chapter 9 . 12/4/2007
a kind of depressing chapter, but well done none the less , and it shows the evilness of the organization
evil-kenshin chapter 8 . 12/1/2007
Excelent chapter interesting to see that theres still unawakenend males, and that raki is pondering becoming a claymore

also thanks for adding another interlude , their well done
evil-kenshin chapter 7 . 11/25/2007
great chapter, though sorta depressing what they did to the baby, also i like how you included arthur as the awakened one from the actual storyline (the guy that miria, helen, deneve & clare were sent to hunt)
CB chapter 6 . 11/24/2007
is this a the first awakened one? cant wait to see
evil-kenshin chapter 6 . 11/24/2007
great chapter, also pretty funny in a few locations (like andre killing the yoma too early)

hopefully you also add another interlude(it added a different change of pace and made the story more interesting)
crimsonmist chapter 5 . 11/23/2007
not bad wheres the next chapter
evil-kenshin chapter 4 . 11/19/2007
glad to see its continuing , and this chapters done really well too
Konous the grey chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
Ya damn right there's someone who's confused...and that's me.

Other than that, great story you've got so far. I wonder if we can take a moment back to the present and have Isley looking at Raki's optimism over situations he once had to go through...and how the two them react differently now.

Would be interesting, though I know the stories on Hold.

Take care,

Konous the Grey
OC Claymore chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Now that's more like it. Humility is the best defense. Not ranting and raving like a lunatic which makes you look stupid. I understand you want to make your OC yet we are trying to understand why it is necessary since there are so many characters you can choose from.

Whatever the case. It's your call.
S-Michael chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
yeah, i'm afraid i did overreact to "oc claymore". i was having a bad day, and...still, that's no excuse. sorry.

TLI, thanks for the thought, but it really wasn't necessary. i can handle this myself. also, to answer your concern (as i'm too lazy to do both this thing and a PM, and i know you'll be back when the chapter comes out, lol), while this is the story of how isley, rigald, and duff came to be the way they are, it is also the story of how the organization (including rubel) came to be the way it is.

now then, as i have only one response left for this story and don't intend to waste it on you people, the next time you have something to say, either log on or leave an email address!