Reviews for Weak At The Knees
Evergreen702 chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Awww that ended really sweetly. That ulcer is pretty nasty but I really liked the story and your portrayal of Jack and Abbie. :-)
Black Tulip chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Hey, this was good, really funny and kinda sweet at the same time. I admit I started reading once before, than stopped cos I figured it was gonna be one of those pregnancy fics and I don't deal well with the romance (when it's explicit). But this was subtle and not totally off character. We've never seen them sick (anyway, I haven't, but I've only watched like 10 eps) but it SOUNDS like them.
May Eve chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Aw! This is so adorably fluffy. Silly Abbie, silly Jack, the UST is just flowing like a river. You did very well with this-it's well written, interesting, and I liked your characterization of Abbie especially.
Teyerin chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Terrific story!
adpacaus chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
loved the stoned Abbie.
MandaLou chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
I really enjoyed this! Great storytelling!

Thanks!
Alecto chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
traditional hurt-comfort complete with swooning heroine - but well executed and plausible.
Metalchick36 chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
Oh! I would hate to have a sickness like that! Are they gonna get together? I can't wait til you update!
mccoylover chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
Guilty on all counts!

Dead on characterization - guilty.

Plot that keeps your reader engrossd - guilty.

Pacing that moves well and never drags - guilty.

Dialogue that rings true - guilty.

An ulcer for Abbie is so beleiveable, as is her drug induced confession to Jack.

Your sentence for these high offenses: your peers DEMAND more L and O ff from you preferably more Jack and Abbie lol!

Great read!
Vah chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
Oh, that was very cute.
Lynn46 chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
Sweet chapter. Abbie high...LOL
Nathalie chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
I really love it. Great Job.
mccoylover chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Although, usually I would say Jack is too perceptive not to notice Abbie's discomfort, the way you describe his focus it works. And Abbie...what can I say?

So like Abbie to work until she drops or the EMT's are called.

The additon of Lennie and Rey makes this just a perfect show of the concern these men would each have for the tough on the outside ADA.

Anxious for more!
Knight of Silver chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
What an awesome story. Hope there's more... : )
Nathalie chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Wow. Please continue. I'm hanging on the edge of my seat.