Reviews for Deadman Turned Daddy
acal chapter 118 . 2/6/2013
LOVED IT! One of the best fanfiction stories I've read. Very well written loved the story. I only reveiwed the last page I couldn't tare away from it. Two of my passions WWE and reading. I love the story, the characters are some of my favorite superstars. Particularly Undertaker, Kane are my favorites have been sinse they began their careers, The Hardys' my favorite tag team. My favorite Divas Trish and Lita. If you are not a recognized writer or author of some kind, you missed your calling. Keep up the good work look forward to reading more from you. Thanks for an awesome story.
Sliver of Melody chapter 118 . 1/14/2013
This was totally awesome!
cndypix chapter 118 . 8/9/2010
Diz story had me on edge da whole time. it so hilariou great author. ur really good at writing da matches. i hope u write more stories b/c i will enjoy reading them.
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 118 . 7/12/2010
aweosme post more!
xoxo olivia chapter 31 . 5/22/2010
I know this is random, but I'm so hopping Lita doesn't go with Edge in this story. Because I feel like if she does, Sienna will beat her down and well, that's the end of their friendship. And I like the group dynamics as is.
xoxo olivia chapter 29 . 5/22/2010
Oh goodness this story gets better and better lol. I just hope they used protection
xoxo olivia chapter 26 . 5/22/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter and Randy got served. Sucks to be him! LOL
xoxo olivia chapter 22 . 5/22/2010
One Word: Yessss!

I loved this chapter so much she finally gave Cena a dose of his own medicine.
xoxo olivia chapter 15 . 5/22/2010
Oh thank goodness Andre's out of the picture and she's not torn up about it.
xoxo olivia chapter 14 . 5/22/2010
At least Mark and Jeff told her how they felt. If only Jeff or someone who wasn't Andre was her fiance instead of that French bum! I'm really digging this story by the way :]
xoxo olivia chapter 7 . 5/21/2010
I like that Sam Adams!
xoxo olivia chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I know this story has been completed for years, but I just want to say that this sounds like an excellent idea for a story. Have you written any more recently? Also, I'm surprised I'm even reading this because I dislike The Undertaker, but I thought the summary was awesome and this story seems to be really good. So, kudos :]
WordLifeCeNa chapter 118 . 7/22/2009
great start now im reading the next one lol!

Gazza
unknown chapter 118 . 6/27/2009
ever gonna post the second part?
BubblyShell22 chapter 118 . 5/20/2009
This was an awesome story, and I can't wait for the next part of the trilogy. You are truly an amazing writer.

The Bubbly One,