Reviews for A change might be good,no?
ByungKitty chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
I really loved this story! My most favorite couple is Candace and Volkner. I guess a lot of people like them, too. Your story was cute and didn't have anything inappropriate so this is my favorite CandacexVolkner story! Luv it!
xXkatlagXx chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
_ Awwww~! I loved the ending, all of the couples had gotten together! Oh, and I love how you give off great metaphors and similes, and the descriptions are fantastic!

The only thing I didn't like was the pairing of Crasher Wake & Fantina. I've never even pictured them that way. Oh, and it would make it easier if you started a new paragraph each time a new person speaks. It gets sorta hard understanding who's talking sometimes.

Besides the little flaws, the story was cute and descriptive! It was a great story overall!
las torturas encantadoras chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
You have a very unique writing style. I like the descriptive, lush style and I can totally picture Eterna City in fall from the way you described it. And I've always wanted to read a story based off the "Gym Leaders all congregate for convention/seminar" fic, LOL!

The one thing I might point out is that I find it hard to believe there would be a dance - maybe a dinner I can see, but the Gym Leaders seem too professional for dances.
Rena Tatsuyama chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
Well, it's really fun to read a Candice/Volkner story! Unfortunately, this story hasn't got the spices of tales - no confict, no misunderstandings, no adrenaline-pumping moments and etc. - that makes it way too plain. Keep writing and improve your range of vocebulary, you'll make a real good story soon.
vanillapuff chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
oh i love reading candice and volkner. There needs to be more of them don't you think? :DD pretty good. hoping mine can be as good as yours!
tooAWESOME4u chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
A few spelling erorrs here and there. grammer problems too. I'm a beta reader so i look out for these things. make sure to speard your paragraphs out more. i love Volkner and Candice too! bearly any gym fics, let alone gym ships fic. and Sinnoh is really rare. nice to see people putting something up.

Your reader, writer and beta reader,

Crystal Fan123
ttina -x chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
the story's really good :]

i love how you did the pairings x]

but, not to be mean, the dialogue should really be spaced out .

line by line, or so?

sorry;

but i love the story, other than that [:
Roselia chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Squee! Roark and Gardenia!
Erumina chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
FINALLY after reviewing your story I couldn't find it until now, you have a few spelling mistakes but you story is so unique intresting and awesome, please update
The Renowned Obscurity chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
This is pretty interesting so far.

There were a few spelling/grammar mistakes here and there and your story might be easy to read if you spaced out the dialogue between characters.

But I really like the interactions between the Gym Leaders (especially Roark and Gardenia - it's so adorable!)

It's cool to see a Pokemon fanfiction with uncommon couples like these. I'll be waiting for your next update!
Erumina chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
YAY! first review! I really liked your story, hope you update soon!