Reviews for Of Fake Fairytales and Faux Amour
Dawn of Sorrows chapter 16 . 7/20
Poor Edgeworth... T_T it's already hard enough for him to come to a consensus with his own feelings and it's going to be harder for him due to Phoenix's reactions T_T I absolutely love all the jokes and puns that you guys came up with. Can't wait for your next update!
I love these chapter names.
PielessJack chapter 16 . 6/30
I wish this story would never end, honestly. I've shipped Phoenix and Edgeworth since the beginning of time, I think and this is the only fanfiction I've read so far that has actually completely sated my need for this OTP of mine. I know it's been a while, but I really really hope for an update, you guys are amazing writers and you keep them so in character. Hope everything's going all right for you two! Thank you for this lovely, fantastic story 3
LeonaWriter chapter 16 . 6/29
I think I started reading this way back before I really got into the ship, and now I've finally got to the end of what you've done so far. I have to say, I loved the pace, and the way you've been able to work cases into Edgeworth's realisation of his feelings and what's going on.

I'd say that my only problem is that there aren't enough recurring female characters who don't serve as an antagonist (Kath, essentially) or someone to keep the secret from. Maya, I think, could have been let in on the secret and would have great fun with it, knowing when to play along in front of Kath and quiet Pearls' concerns, and she'd also have great fun at both of their expense and yet still be able to see what's happening as an unbiased onlooker. And the fact that he keeps lying to her doesn't exactly sit well with me.

But overall, I've really enjoyed reading, and noticing all of the little things that they do when they think it's just part of the act. I've found your tumblr by the way, and I can completely understand needing time to finish writing the story - I take a long time on chaptered stuff myself, so I have no room to complain, haha.

So, yeah, aside from that one problem, I love the story, and I wish you the best of luck finding the time, energy, inspiration and motivation to continue!
FyreByrd chapter 16 . 6/16
Oh my gosh this story is incredible!
I just read the whole thing and I have to say, you guys are fanfic geniuses. I mean, the characterizations are perfect: Edgeworth is still awkward even while being super snarky, Phoenix is obnoxious at times, yet still adorable and Larry...omg XD I have no words, I think your Larry is the best one I've ever read.
Also I don't usually read fic with OC's, but I absolutely adore Kath, every scene with her is pure gold.
Please don't stop here! Pls for the sake of the 7 billion people on the planet, please update this! ( Sorry to sound so impatient but hnnnnnnhggggggg this is sooo gooooooooood I can't help myself!)
lulu chapter 16 . 6/13
I really need an update for this it's so good TT
been checking for a year now for any possible updates between tumblr and here
hope you guys update soon
JelandaDaKiller chapter 1 . 5/18
Hi guys I'm here to inform you that the authors are currently working on Ch17! Check their tumblr (offafa) for progress! Thanks! *flies away*
Kerriss-Singer-of-Light chapter 4 . 4/15
Dear Lord, I need to stop trying to read this while eating. LarryMilesNick is just comedy gold. Haha, when Larry called Edgeworth's name "poncy" I just lost it, cereal and milk all over my tablet and chin, my cats looking at me like I'm a nutcase, the whole shebang.
Silver Blur chapter 16 . 4/3
AHHHH My heart is breaking knowing this is probably an abandoned story RIGHT AT THE GOOD PART TOO GAH
Ae3qe27u chapter 16 . 1/30
Stayed up until 3 reading this.

I have no regrets.

(On a side note, any chance you're going to start this up again?)
Kiwi-kisses-are-sour chapter 16 . 1/5
You can't do this to us! What a cruel place to leave it. I read all of this in a day and now I don't know what to do with myself... (maybe I should do my work... :P)
Seriously though, I hope you guys find time to update this, and if not please let us know whether or not this story will continue. I've never been so invested in a fictional fictional romance.
MissyTissy chapter 16 . 12/2/2015
Reread the whole thing the night before exam because it's THAT good. I've been waiting for over a year for the update. I'd understand if you've lost interest in this but please, at least don't leave it in a cliffhanger, it's killing me. :'(
Missile.x chapter 16 . 10/30/2015
This is cruel! Cruel, I tell you! Can't WAIT for the next chapter! Good work, guys!
Missile.x chapter 15 . 10/30/2015
I've been following this story for ages. About to read the final chapter, so excited!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/27/2015
Oh MAN! You can't just tell me I read 160k words just for it to all end HERE! I'm begging you, please finish this!