Reviews for To what subservience leads
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
Is there a second part of this? Cause I would like to know...
Cjade chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
This this right here! ... was a horrible story... JK no I love this story with all my heart. It was well written and every thing. I hope you update your stories.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
I loved it. Wish there was a sequil
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
nice
grimlock47 chapter 7 . 3/14/2010
sequal? PWEZ. *sad eyes*
Lunatone chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
OMG! I loved this fic so much, I can't wait for the sequel! D
Jinnai Yamiyuki chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
I will be waiting for the next one!*dances around* it was really good!
NeoNix chapter 7 . 12/10/2009
Loved this fic so much, can't wait for the sequel!
glompmeXD chapter 7 . 9/15/2009
woow, yay i love this story. just finnished reading the whole thing. those other personalitys are realy freaky. and how does ratchet fit in with the autobots down fall? exelent fic:)
tiedwithribbons chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
Wow. That's all I can say.

THIS is it. THIS is the story that made me a Transformers fangirl.

The scene between Megsy and Screamer was very sweet. Well, for Decepticons, that is.

I can't help but wonder, though. What's gonna happen when the Autobots find out that Ratchet's an unwilling spy? And what's gonna happen when those three personalities break free (Personally, I'm imagining a kidnapping, but that's just me.)

I look forward to the sequel, and eagerly await it.
Kibble Beast chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
wow, cool fic.

i loved the way that there was such a complex background to it...

and so much emotion, too.

...and you write in english incredibly well for it not being your first language!

brilliant cliffhanger at the end xD

keep it up!
Megacheesedoodle chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
wow

i do love this story! good job, very descriptive! :3 i loves starscream! :DD

good job for you!

-Meta Murr Creampuff
Amanda Saitou chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
Hi! Just finished reading this awesome sequel, and loved and the angst and romance in it, specially because Megs remained so much into his canon, and yet he was able to love Screamer in his own way (and be loved back, alas!)

I'm very happy to know this one is going to have a sequel, I'm awaiting anxiously for that!
lydiaroseonwingsofsong chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
O... I like the treble personality idea, very interesting!
Mirage Shinkiro chapter 7 . 2/11/2009
Once again, in addition to having some touching scenes and some humor, you also have a wonderful sci-fi twist. I love what you did with the simulation and the older personalities!