Reviews for Treehouse of Horror: Naruto style II
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
hahaha that episode always confused me wen i watched it XXD i mean, was homer dreaming or not, rly? XD
EienSuzume chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Great! Hahaha! I really imagine the Naruto people as the characters of the Simpson's stories! hahahaha!

I'll read the other fic later

XD
Tobifan13 chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
This is really good! Keep doing these parodies!
the one that will not be named chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
I think I cracked a few ribs while reading this Don't worry, I have like five or something left.

Conclusion: This fic is brilliant!
Kaira-chan15 chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
"Can we sleep with you? Please!" begged Sakura since neither she or Naruto wanted to sleep with Kakashi (just imagine what he could to in his sleep if his dreams are as perverted as he is).

"Dammit, Kabuto, this isn't rocket science, it's brain surgery!"

Lol this is perfect, I always imagined Orochimaru and Kabuto being like that creepy dude and his lackey! (Sorry, I don't watch the Simpsons that much, so I don't know their names) Great story, I love it! _
Kaira-chan15 chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
"Konoha was now discovered in 1942 by..." Iruka consults. "'Some long haired guy'. And our country isn't called Fire Country anymore. It's...Belive It Land".

"Hello, Ichiraku’s...Hold on let me check." He turns to everybody in the resturant. "Uh, hey, everybody! I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt."

Lol I remember seeing this episode. Sasuke was Homer and Naruto was Bart, right? That was hilarious, especially the part at the end! Poor Naruto, it must've been a nightmare! Great job, this story is so original I love it!:D
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
"Come on pal I don't want to hear your life stories, paw me!"

That was mean of Sasuke to push Sakura. . Lol of course Sasuke would wish for that. Lol Sakura and Sasuke singing Wake Me Up Inside xD. I also loved Sasuke's alien fangirls! You could work on your spelling a little bit, but it's good otherwise. _
netbreaker0 chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
Cute. I always pictured this with Tsunade and Shizune as the one's who make the robot. You see Tsunade would want a better person so she wouldn't have to do so much paperwork and Shizune would have to help her. Hey maybe you could write an alternate version with them!
kitycat 900 chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
I love the lines "the ball is turning into a raven haired kid!" and the part when sasuke and naruto say they love each other and naruto wakes up screaming! Keep up the good work! :)
netbreaker0 chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
This is great!

I wanna watch the Simpsons

"The Ball is turning into a black haired Emo kid!"

Best lines ever. You copy the show and put your own things in. You should use some of the other teams though in later stories.
marufu-chan chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
lol funny story keep up the good work