Reviews for Sphinxes and Astrea Portas
Lll chapter 12 . 5/23
This chapter

I love you. Heeeee
Lll chapter 11 . 5/23
A plot! Cool. Seriously love this story . Great oc characters.
lll chapter 7 . 5/23
loved this ch. just re-watched some gargoles again recently on tv, and wow 25 yrs later it still stand up in quality.
kalani.gapido chapter 16 . 3/7
I FREAKIN LOVE THIS STORYYYY! KEEP THE PARTY GOING
OMAC001 chapter 16 . 2/4
So the only question is how will SGC respond to the Illuminati!
majorshane chapter 16 . 1/18
Bravo! Another great chapter!

Out of curiosity, where would one go to read the full 'Brooklyn the Timedancer' saga? Is it in a comic book series? Another series of fanfiction? Your imagination?

Please continue!
Gundum M chapter 16 . 1/18
Nice chapter.
Worker72 chapter 16 . 1/18
Interesting!
Major Simi chapter 16 . 1/17
Uh that sounds ominously but let's hope SG1 manages to save the day. Anyway great chapter
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 16 . 1/17
lov
Robo Reader 21 chapter 16 . 1/17
I was thinking outloud when I went to check my e-mail and went completely speechless when I saw the alert in my inbox. I needed this.

Demona is accurately done. It be completely out of character of her not to be extremely suspicious of all this.

I can pretty much imagine with incredible accuracy how Jack is reaction to all this. I don't envy his position.

Oh, I really hope Thoth meets Puck. The two can use magic to quickly pass on knowledge and such. Puck can make it as part of Alexander's training to do it.

I like the reason you made for Thoth to move the gargoyles to Sanctuary. By observing Brooklyn, he infer that things in the future were not good for them, so he took precaution.

I almost forgot about the Illuminati. May they fail spectacularly.
Lorca chapter 15 . 3/24/2016
I'm happy to see that this story is continuing.
This is one of the better, serious, Gargoyles crossover works I've read.
Major Simi chapter 15 . 3/15/2016
Nice chapter, also interesting thing with Nagasaki. Keep going
kalani.gapido chapter 15 . 3/13/2016
I HAVE MENTIONED HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY AND THIS WAS A GREAT CHAPTER ALTHOUGH I FELT IT WAS A BIT SHORTER THAN THE REST. I LOVE YOUR CHARACTERS THEY SEEM TO BE SPOT ON WITH THE SGC CREW AND THE GARGOYLE CREW. I WISH I HAD A WAY TO REWATCH GARGOYLES TO REMEMBER WHO MADOC WAS. GREAT STORY AND CANT WAIT FOR THE UPDATES.
Worker72 chapter 15 . 3/13/2016
The reason Nagasaki was chosen as the site of the first Atomic bomb is b/c they were a Christian city. Which translates as they had fewer shrines and other holy places around them then the rest of Japan to take damage and cause an uproar later on.