Reviews for Sphinxes and Astrea Portas
Lorca chapter 15 . 3/24
I'm happy to see that this story is continuing.
This is one of the better, serious, Gargoyles crossover works I've read.
Major Simi chapter 15 . 3/15
Nice chapter, also interesting thing with Nagasaki. Keep going
kalani.gapido chapter 15 . 3/13
I HAVE MENTIONED HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY AND THIS WAS A GREAT CHAPTER ALTHOUGH I FELT IT WAS A BIT SHORTER THAN THE REST. I LOVE YOUR CHARACTERS THEY SEEM TO BE SPOT ON WITH THE SGC CREW AND THE GARGOYLE CREW. I WISH I HAD A WAY TO REWATCH GARGOYLES TO REMEMBER WHO MADOC WAS. GREAT STORY AND CANT WAIT FOR THE UPDATES.
Worker72 chapter 15 . 3/13
The reason Nagasaki was chosen as the site of the first Atomic bomb is b/c they were a Christian city. Which translates as they had fewer shrines and other holy places around them then the rest of Japan to take damage and cause an uproar later on.
fristknight chapter 15 . 3/12
YES I'm glad to this back, I'm enjoying it a lot
OMAC001 chapter 15 . 3/11
Interesting so far. Can't wait to see what the Illuminati's response to this is!
majorshane chapter 15 . 3/11
Holly crap this story is awesome! The characterization is spot on and the plot is engaging without becoming too comlicated. I especially love how the Manhattan clan is being cations while carefully moving forward with SG1 and the IOA's proposals. 6/5stars, please continue!
orionastro chapter 15 . 3/11
very good new chapter .
Robo Reader 21 chapter 15 . 3/11
The Nagasaki Clan. Didn't get that far in The Timedancer. I have seen illustrations. Sad.

Sure several clans would not be happy about this. Being all exposed when secrecy has been their greatest ally for untold centuries. Pretty sure even the Manhattan and London clan had fallen back to obscurity after the events of the Rising.

Still too bold to let them come to the castle. Should keep to Demona's home for now.
mobulis chapter 15 . 3/11
Of course Brooklyn is totally ignoring the fact that 263,000 human's were also nuked.
Blue Wolf Miko chapter 14 . 12/29/2015
I love it! I hope you manage to find enough free time for the next chapter soon.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/11/2015
Please, please continue whenever you have the time. I don't mind waiting a long time between updates as long as you don't quit writing the fic. I once waited 17 years for the last book in Bruce Covilles Unicorn series. And I've followed another series for even longer. So please keep writing more.
Knight121198 chapter 14 . 6/16/2015
Please continue this its great, cant wait to see Lexington and Carters interactions!
OMAC001 chapter 14 . 4/22/2015
Can't wait to see the full interaction between the two cast of characters! Please update soon!
Darksage95 chapter 14 . 4/7/2015
This is a really good story! And Brooklyn's here too :D *cue fangirl scream* Please don't stop writing!