Reviews for Sphinxes and Astrea Portas
Knight121198 chapter 14 . 6/16
Please continue this its great, cant wait to see Lexington and Carters interactions!
OMAC001 chapter 14 . 4/22
Can't wait to see the full interaction between the two cast of characters! Please update soon!
Darksage95 chapter 14 . 4/7
This is a really good story! And Brooklyn's here too :D *cue fangirl scream* Please don't stop writing!
Mondtanz chapter 14 . 3/28
Yay, you're back! Thanks for the update :-)
fristknight chapter 14 . 3/28
Glad to see this back, lets have some more please.
Matthew Blackheart chapter 14 . 3/23
cool
Gundum M chapter 14 . 3/23
Nice chapter.
romanhellhound chapter 14 . 3/23
I was happy to see a new chapter... short chapter but still happy to ready it none the less. Looking forward to how this meeting is going to go.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 14 . 3/23
Lov.
Worker72 chapter 14 . 3/23
Well another short chapter on TGS. Thank you for updating.
lizziemackenzie chapter 14 . 3/22
Did you hear the squeals of delight? Thanks for continuing this story!
Turtleeagle chapter 14 . 3/22
Little short, but I am glad you are till updating. I was expecting Goliath to show up, being the clan leader and all.
Major Simi chapter 14 . 3/22
well a bit short but good, Keep going
Robo Reader 21 chapter 14 . 3/22
That's it? Why couldn't it be longer? It felt so short. Maybe some bits of everyone's opinion of Demona's manor. How they feel around such a place. Sure Vala she's some items she'd like to swipe but knows better and it's killing her.

For the good, it was nice to see the reunion between those two and how Brooklyn reacted to some of the statements with New York manners. And Carter's surprise to Lex brought up the question to me: are there web-winged gargoyles on Sanctuary?

Can't wait to see if these talks makes SG-1 see how much like the Gou'ald humans have been to the gargoyles.
kalani.gapido chapter 14 . 3/22
OH HELL YEA! Damn it I read it in less than 5 minutes tho...Wish it were longer but still great addition to this story. I have been looking forward to it for a while.