Reviews for With Eyes Wide Open
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
Loved it
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Thank you so much for writing this.
Severus T Snape chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Sad. Why can't he be with Harry and live happily ever after?
Dipi chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
there were few mistakes in here, spelling mistakes. other than that, it was good.
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
oh, you made me cry again. You are good at that. great story. I loved it even if I did have a few crocodile tears. lols
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Even better, if possible. Just... I felt so sorry because of the Dark Mark. Is there no turpentine to remove it?
Lady Whitehart chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Very well done. Having seen neck injuries similar to ones Snape received (although not made by huge snakes) there really wasn't anything that could have been done to save him. Thank you for giving us the closure that JKR denied us.
Chopsticks-The-Mighty chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
...

i do believe thats all i have to say.

kidding

THAT WAS AMAZING! omg why did u have to kill them all though? didn't even live out the lives a bit.T_T

hope you make a sequel or a new story that has more than one lol

ttyl.

Kirsten.
shyfoxling chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I like the overall idea. The thought of Severus crying is a little strange but I can deal with him only being able to do so after death.

Some of the dialogue seems OOC though (not sure if it was your intent and/or you don't mind) - I don't think McGonagall would ever speak of "giving someone a hard time", for instance? And I think it's harder to put Severus at a loss for words than is made out here. ;)

I do like McGonagall being pleased and relieved that Severus is there, and his "oh no, oh NO" reaction to the Dark Mark not having vanished, but now being on his painted skin for ever.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Well, if Harry had used the whole hour he was given to actually help Snape instead of leaving him there to rot-and not even bothering to fetch the body-things might have been different.

And I find it difficult to see how Snape could trust Albus so much. Dumbledore _could_ have left some evidence behind that Snape was only following orders, but no, can't have _that_. As far as Albus knew, if Snape had survived by the war he would have been Kissed or executed or sent to Azkaban for life.

Oh, yeah, they're nice to him _now_. But it's a little late, isn't it?

Still very well written.
wingnutdawn chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
a very nice one shot into the thoughts of Snapes portrait
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007