Reviews for Read Between the Lines
E. Meckm139 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This is awesome!

There are so few fandoms in which you can write the characters discovering fic about themselves and make it actually believable - and you did it wonderfully! I had actually kind of forgotten about RPF/RPS before you mentioned it, but you made it work so wonderfully in the fic.

My only critique is that, towards the end, it was hard for me to differentiate between what was happening and what Shawn was reading. However, that might have been intentional on your part.
Gryffindors.dark.angel chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
love love love! totally hilarious and fun good job
Anon chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Finally, finally, a story of "slash" that even I, shame to admit, enjoyed, at least until towards the ending when I realized what was going on; I knew it was coming though and all I could say was "oh" after laughing. I definitely could realte to Gus in this story. After a while, it does seem like one just gets "immune" to it and you can't help but read on after reading the first sentence.

Yup that's what happened to me. I blame my best friend, like Shawn, for sending stories like these (no offense) my way and letting me read one knowing that I don't like the genre.

Oh well. I laughed.
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
EEHEEHEE this cracked me up! SO BRILLIANT, so silly, so GLORIOUS. *hearts* TOTAL LOVE.
Guile chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Now this is a slash story I can get behind.

Shawn is so hard to write, and I think you captured the Psych craziness beautifully.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Personally I'm a Shawn/Lassister girl, but this was full of so much WIN I can't really handle it! I was LOLing SO HARD! I can just imagine Shawn's reaction to fanfiction. Great job!
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Haha. Only Shawn would be unbothered by seeing himself in that. Lol

Ja,

TSV
The Black Sluggard chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
*snortgiggles*
Cadfish chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
The bowchikawowow line was too incredibly IC to be a fanfiction! I loved it. The style of fanfiction within fanfiction and Shawn being so obsessed with reading his own PWP stories was so very believable. Thoroughly enjoyable read. Thank you.
abbie normal chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I love you.
Sharo chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
This is so cute! Gods, I haven't even considered slash fic for these two, but it's adorable how Shawn can bring them together over his own addiction. It's always fun to see how our favorite characters react to fanfiction and slash, and Shawn's way of finding the author in the station is adorable. I'd love to see this as an episode. _
Terminally Ambivalent chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
OMG! Hahahaha! This is bloody brilliant! I loved the ending! -

/And then, dude! Bow-chicka-wowow!

Eight times!

THE END

...Or more!/

That was hilarious! Great job! Ja Ne!

Your highly amused reviewer,

Takashi*
pinpin chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
loved it. your self-referential is brilliant. so much of the recent FF (especially the slash fic) is beyond ridiculous. not this though. it's super funny and very sweet. thanks for this. write more and more often. :o) ...
g0shawk chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I love this! Very funny :D And all the little parts from the fanfics were ridiculous - cracked me up every time. :P Oh and perfect ending.
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This is crazy and way fun. More would be cool. C: