Reviews for Port in a Storm
bbb136 chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
So gooood :3
Original-Elfkin chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I would love to see a sequel to this where Penelo leaves Vaan and Vaan joins with Balthier.

Of course...LOL! It wouldn't hurt for Penelo to not really quite like life at court as much as she thought she might. A bit of gilded bird syndrome where in time she envies Vaan's freedom?

Sorry for the request/suggestion. I was just very moved to dislike of Penelo's betrayal of Vaan and I happen to think Balthier is better for him anyway.
Pretty Racing chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
ack! now that's tragic. but amazing. but balthier! say it ain't so! baah.

anywho, amazing story! i adored your balthier and vaan! :D
LeMed chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
That isn't the end right?

Good detail, good stuff.

Write more :)
Duchess of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I really liked this story. I've been a fan of BalthierxVaan before, perused my share of such stories, yet I've not come across one like yours before. It's refreshing - enjoyable. I liked how their relationship came to be, without completely disrupting the original story both before and after their traipse. Thanks for sharing this. _
Vulpine Ninja chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
Well written i must say. it wasn't too rushing. wish there was more though. good job anyway b
Renka chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
Nice story! I enjoyed reading it.

Sorceress Fantasia chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
That was beautiful. I could feel Vaan's inexperience and idealism and even naivety, but there was also something stronger than just lust. Such feelings, I think, are always multiplied several folds when you're younger, and you've captured that for Vaan very, very nicely. Great job.
foxy-comic-death chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
...aw...! uber sad yeah? Loves it.
Kentari chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
That was a very nice fic, thank you. :D

I really liked the depth of though with the characters, very philosophical. it's kinda helped me think straight about my feelings too, which is really strange to say since its just a story lol.

Faving :D
Hikaru Irving chapter 3 . 11/22/2007
That was very good, very enjoyable. I find I am saddened now by that last bit. The pacing of the story was a little quick, but it worked out nonetheless.

I was amused by Ashe's frustrations and Balthier's nonchalantry throughout. And, of course, I mustn't forget Fran with her advice.

This is one of the more well-developed VaanXBalthier fictions I've read lately, and I must say it is quite the winner.
DoubleWind chapter 3 . 11/19/2007
omg kawai that was so sweet...omg i fell in love with the ending it was just too sweet! poor Vaan...but...! so adorable what he confessed!
MyraHellsing chapter 3 . 11/10/2007
that was sad and angsty... -sniffle- i hope it's not the end! plz write more i beg u i'm feeling all depressed and my over imaginative mind'll turn this into Romeo-Juliet-type-story and i'll be reduced to a brooding mess in my emo corner! the horrors!

but at least i'll be able to replay the lemon scene again and again in my head m lemon X3

and smexy balthier in bath tub! *0* I LUV FANSERVICE! XD

update soon!
Beatrisu chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
Such a sweet fic... I really enjoyed reading it, though it was a bit rushed at times. Definitely earned itself a place in my favourites.
maliceofhumansacrifice chapter 3 . 10/27/2007
the storry was cute and sweet i wish that they would be together.