Reviews for Sense of Finality
Amai Nozomi chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
wow did you write the poem in the beginning? I think that was beautiful. The characterization is pretty good, although i wish it was a bit longer! :P good job overall!
dbz-lover91 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
KK, I told you; I'm ALWAYS wary about reading your stuff because you write angst like it's nobody's business and I have a very weak constitution when it comes to such things; Hahaha.

Argh, I can't even watch the part where mirai Gohan dies. It's WAY too sad.

This was well-written and, as I think has already been established, VERY SAD!:P

Keep writing

Take care,

dbz-lover91
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
i like, tho sad
Arius Miura de Galdri chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I really thought this was great. As far as Trunks' character goes, it was a little short to know for sure, but I think you have it down pretty well.

I didn't notice anything particular out of place about the grammar, but it seemed like some of the sentences didn't quite flow right, but that could have just been me.

It's sometimes overlooked just HOW hard Trunks and the people of the future timeline have it, and this story really shows a human side of Trunks that gets lost in the chaos of battles and all the other DBZ related stuff.

Please keep it up, as its hard to find good fanfiction of this caliber out there.

AMdG
Bandit-sama chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I loved it! You got Trunks IC character, and I couldn't spot any spelling/grammar errors! Wonderful job, I hope that you can write more about Mirai Trunks in the future!