Reviews for Reflection
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
A great story. Very well written.
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
i like this one as well. poor professor mgcgonagall.

i'm not one to criticize, but wasn't she a mrs. mcgonagall? or am i confused?

signed,

onewhowatches :3
Chemistress chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Hello, I am a big fan of songfics, if they make sense - and yours does in the best way: it brought tears to my eyes, I felt so sorry for her; I thought: if only this wasn't an Angst-story and he would understand ...
NathanDftba chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Well.. a sad, but good wrote story.
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
NO She has to tell him! And she has to find herself. Her life can't be teaching, it has to be more or she is giving herself over to what they think. ARGH!

There needs to be more of this!

But then I always want a happy ending to angst. lol
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
That was, of course, completely brilliant although I did get tears in my eyes, but I guess that's a good thing as it was angst. Anyway, great job, I love that song, I always end up fetching a cup of chocolate and a box of tissues when I listen to it, and I think that's where I'm going to go now, so well done and thanks for posting!

xxStellaxx

PS I thought I reviewed the third chapter of No Good Deed? I'm really sorry if I didn't!
Annette-Rose chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
That was sweet :)

It was a very reflective and deep story that I couldn't help but relate to in some small way :P Thanks for that little gem.

Annette-Rose
T chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
It's good; her confusion is nicely done. Will his perspective be next?
jrs chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
This is fantastic! I really like it. I always felt that she had to hold back who she was for so long because of the war... ;-) great - more please!
FridaPeace chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Great story although I don't know the song but I am so gonna download it it was a beautiful story, sweet.