Reviews for This Is Halloween
Shadownight16 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Lord of the rings? Are you kidding me? Legolas may rock but still.
CarolNJoy chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
This is pretty good. I can't wait until Grace meets the residents of Halloween town! I'd just like to point out some things. Six year olds don't usually say "Dammit!" Their six. They don't usually know what that means but she has powers so I guess it would fit for her. Also, mixing characters from other stories isn't something I would advise. Legolas is from Lord of the Rings, and how those books pertain to Nightmare Before Christmas, I don't know. Another thing, great use of vocabulary! I applause you on that! Keep up the good work!

-A.S.112
Kittisbat chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
Grace told me reviews make authors work faster. Does it? I want to read another chapter! I'm sure I can find something that'll make it worth your while... *searches pockets*
livernchz chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Glad I read this one too! Amazing writing-definitely a story line worth it as a flashback seems to be a good idea. It'll be interesting to see where your imagination leads us.
Sawyer Fan chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Hello!

I wanted to respond to the email you sent me, but you don't have a 'send message' on your bio!

I hope you do go ahead with that LXG story, I would love to read it! Also hope you don't forget your "Anything but Normal" story either!
stepmom chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
Nicely done! Keep it coming! LYMY
stepmom chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Nice to see you writing again. I really like this first chapter. Just a couple of comments - does Grace know the pigmy owl? Maybe a sentence or two to describe the relationship between those characters. It sounds like the owl wanted to get her attention - I can't wait to hear why...

Good job! LYMY