Reviews for Demons
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I love this pair. I found the way you wrote it described their relationship perfectly. They are one of the captain/assistant captian teams that have a close bond. They would kill and die for each other. They even said as much. I'll read more of your stories!
ToushirouLover chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
haha. i think u should have just ended it on:

“Well, Momo,” he murmured, closing his eyes. “What the hell do I do now?”
reflecting chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
oohh beautiful writing. loved the way Matsumoto acted; very well done! and they were in character too. in my opinion, at least. I liked how you dealt with the plot and theme. thanks for writing! ;D
Sir Edward chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Wow...

This is both sad and happy...

I'm very impressed with this story! _

Keep up the good work.

Sir Edward
windlily chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I wouldn't describe it as angsty. More like ... bittersweet. And I really like that because that's how most things truly end. No matter how wonderful a new beginning may seem, you're still sacrificing something old to gain it. And while the way you conveyed the scene was rather simple, I have to wonder whether that only added to the affect. I can definitely see "What I've Done" in this fic. It's kind of amusing. I like it.

I also think it's interesting that you had Hitsugaya call Hinamori by her first name now that she's gone. It added real depth to Hitsugaya's struggle between the past and the present. And the way you ended it. The way I saw it, it was like he finally realized that there was no need for struggle at all. That last sentence seemed so sweetly rhetorical to me. The choice was so simple, it was really no choice at all.

Bravo. And good luck on White Snow. :D

Cheers.
Oliviax3 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
wow, awesome!

your writing is vivid, and I liked the sensory descriptions! they were nice and calming, like the snow! It was angsty, but its what I call 'beautifully angsty' lol.

anyways, good luck with the SATs! )
XDead ShogunX chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Your writing is so awesome! How the hell do you do it?
Modern Sherlock chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
That was actually good, and not as depressing as it seemed at first. I'm looking foward to reading more.