Reviews for Fox Leaves
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 16 . 11/10
Oh no! What happened to this story? T.T
iI know what he's singing: it's called 'Fairytale' and has been stuck in the back of my head for two years. But I don't know the singer. Will you ever continue this? iT's okay if you don't but it would be appreciated.
justbeingme02 chapter 12 . 7/16
sorry phone is acting up
justbeingme02 chapter 12 . 7/16
c.f. trEad
TangyCitrus chapter 16 . 6/14
Oh uh, damn. I just saw this hasn't been updated since 2013 so... *SIGH* nooooooo... This might be it. No more of this awesome story to come..." DX
TangyCitrus chapter 16 . 6/14
Noooo! I reached the latest chapter! But it was getting so good! GAH!
I am loving this and what you've done and the possibilities it could go to! I hope more comes soon!
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
TangyCitrus chapter 5 . 6/13
Hmm, so Orochimaru escaped from the 4th Hokage and ANBU leaving behind his experiments, the deaths of many children, and casualties but was pranked by Kyuubi on his way out from Konoha's forests. Wow. The change from one to the other is almost weird or surreal but somehow works. So he's still alive and to be worried about but out of the picture for now.

Why was Kyuubi highly wary and not wanting Naruto to be near the Hachibi? What was the Hachibi doing there?

Aaaw, poor Gaara, but he's so cute~! Hahah ;)
oh boy, now he's going on some "adventure" or other with Shukaku. That doesn't sound like a good idea and that it's going to be crazy and might have unexpected consequences. And he can see ghosts? Does anyone else know about his ability or do they not believe him or has Gaara not said anything?

Wonder what kind of demon Shukaku is? How will he handle having a child such as Gaara tag along? Why and how was he captured and held in the kettle? Will he really leave Gaara by himself when they reach the next village? What destination are they heading for?

Okay, enough with the questions. Sorry.
Thanks again!
TangyCitrus chapter 4 . 6/13
I thought Kyuubi was going to take Naruto home to Konoha? And it's been 4 years since he rescued him? Dang. Well he seems to have grown up rather nice, loving, and with a fun penchant for pranks at least. :]

I thought it was going to be Jiraiya who was "on his way back to the village for the first time in months;" might want to clarify that a bit, although, when it was said it was Orochimaru later it made it a little funnier and incredible of Naruto for pulling that prank off.

What's Minato going to do to Orochimaru?
Who ordered the massacre of the Uchiha? Is the reason why Itachi did it still the same from canon?
Where's the Sandaime, Sarutobi Hiruzen?
Did this chapter span a day or was it more?
So is Sasuke now Minato's adopted son and will live with him?
Thanks again and sorry bout all the questions.
TangyCitrus chapter 3 . 6/13
Ahahahahaha so cute and amusing!~
I love that you have them and described a bit of their animal? spirit? forms and that they slept curled around Naruto. That's interesting about the Kyuubi having children running around in the world, kitsune being promiscuous, and the Hekomata fairies.
Uh, I don't know if you know or if I can't see it or something, but what site did you recommend to use to learn about other demons.
I'm liking the Nekomata. Is her name that or Nibi or Yugito Nii or all?
TangCitrus chapter 2 . 6/13
A human-form of Kyuubi who is powerful and capable, likes people to be polite and have manners, and has saved and is going to return Naruto to his home? I'm definitely liking him and believe that'll only change to love and more awe. :)
Minato is losing it and that is not good. I hope he and Naruto get reunited soon.
What kind of senses does Naruto have? He's a somewhat normal baby, born to Kushina and Minato, right? How and why is he cool with Kyuubi?
Thanks again!
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 6/13
Ooh interesting and what a way to end the first chapter and keep me interested~ dang the suspense! Haha
Poor Naruto, Minato and Hinata though. The last was kidnapped and retrieved by way of death and lots of blood, but the other two have it worse.
I hope Naruto's okay.
Thank you for writing and sharing this! Also for the info on the artist, their art, and their part in this fic.
Aleeha chapter 16 . 3/20
Please please please please please review. Your story is amazing!
IamtheoneandonlyJordan chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
Wait?. . . .Did you kill Hinata? T_T
sweet little cookie chapter 16 . 7/7/2014
Waaaahhhh. TOO MUCH CLIFFHANGER. Please continue the story. Pleasepleaseplease. What happened to the others and the big showdown
BringOnTheDrunkAlbino's chapter 16 . 6/11/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter! Love it!