Reviews for Fox Leaves
Amythyst Aquarius chapter 14 . 10/19/2011
No updates since July? I'm disappointed.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 14 . 10/10/2011
It'll be good for the boys to play with Hinata for a little while, especially with that near-scare that Naruto had when Hinata was hit by the senbon. I wonder what else the boys will develop in the near future? Maybe they can leave a kodama with Hinata... Keep up the good work, dark (Yay, I'm finally sitting down and working through my stockpile of story alerts!)
07mak chapter 14 . 9/27/2011
I have one problem, I have massively added on to the story in my head and it doesn't fit so now I'm torturing myself, waiting and anticipating what cannot be.
deletedaccountgone chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
Ah flamers- well idiots will be idiots I suppose :) Of course it's not going to seem exactly the same as the manga- it's an AU.

I found this story through Lizeth on Deviantart and it is the best human Kyuubi story I've ever read. It's probably the mythological aspects more than anything else that edear it to me- I love my mythology. Some of the tailed-beasts are different but given how long ago you started this and the AUness of it I don't really see how it matters. (And seriously what is the actual Gobi meant to be? It's described as a 'dolphin-horse'. What the heck is a dolphin-horse?)
snogwomp chapter 14 . 9/20/2011
I just don't understand why people write flames? Constructive criticism is wonderful, especially about grammer. But to purposefully write to do hurt to the writer? It just baffles me. If I don't like a story, I stop reading it! Sorry for the rant, it just irks me when people aren't polite.

Here comes the good part: I absolutely adore this story. I stumbled upon the link when cruising devianart. Truly, I have struck gold! It is a rare author who will research the subject they are writing. Bravo to you on your japanese folk lore. I admire the way you merge the trickster kitsune with Naruto's penchant for pranks! Truly, this story has made me laugh, and I eagerly await the next chapter installment!
TheInsaneRodent chapter 14 . 9/19/2011
YAY YOU UPDATED IT! I've been waiting so long.

Now I have to reread the whole story and see if I can find any significance to that cup.

The chapter was a tad short, but that is okay, I suppose.

Update soon. (note how that is a command, as I clearly have the power to force you to write faster)
cyber-rose13 chapter 14 . 9/15/2011
Okay for the past 2 days i couldnt stop reading this it was sooo good

it is very well written and the plot exicts me

as for those morns that flamed you theyre plobly just jealous of your awesome work

please update soon
heartbreakerninja chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
love your fan fic its totally awesome!

all the flames need a reality check cause you've done an amazing job!

oh ya the song mentioned in chapter 14 is Alexander Rybak - "Fairytale
silferdeath chapter 14 . 9/5/2011
hihi he pranked his siblings xD that is what they disservice for ignoring Gaara when he was young

silferdeath
kakita101 chapter 14 . 9/1/2011
I have to say this: YOU TELL THEM! Anyways, very good. I was laughing for a good portion of this and I agree with your conception of Minato. This is exactly how I imagine him being. Anyways, I hope you update soon cuz this is really really good. And o wanna read more.
Just A Feather chapter 14 . 8/20/2011
Well I am having too much fun reading this to wait for too long, so maybe that's something...

Oh haha, I like Shukaku. This is fun.

Oh Jiraiya is going to be pumbled, painfully.

Oh hahah, I like them laughing at the same thing, and then storming off. That's funny.

Aww, I don't know what to say to Gaara. But I am glad he went easy on them.

Eep, I hope Naruto and Gaara and Kyubbi and Shukaku and Hinata and Minato will be ok! *glares at screen* There are no more chapters. Crud.
Just A Feather chapter 13 . 8/20/2011
Aww, poor Naruto. You're right his world does place a LOT of emphasis on clans and such.

Oh my goodness, I have no clue what to say about this chapter I am speechless. It's wonderful! It's awe-inspiring! And whoot! Gatou's got trouble! Mwahahaha. Nah nah.

Awww the "now was an engraged father" made me so happy.
Just A Feather chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
Aww, I like how Gaara says "Gaara".

Oh so that's how Naruto got into the orange. I was wondering about that.

Kill Gatou! Kill him! Die die die! *is really ticked off at him*

Aww, they seem so cute trying to ditch Shukaku.

Aww poor Naruto. Ack! He better be ok! Or at least not dead! *rushes to read next chapter*
Just A Feather chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Wow, you sound excited that you got a flame, points to you!

Oh wow, Naruto got the scroll here too? Cool.

Yay a vacation! I really like how you're trying the original plot with the plot of your story. It makes it seem so interesting.

Oh hahaha, nice one with the sneeze.

I love the omake. So much.
Just A Feather chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
OH AHHAHAHHAHA! I love this. It's so funny. I would say I feel sorry for Shukaku, but I don't. At all.

Oh Kyubbi, you are just loving this, aren't you?

"When they had protested, saying they didn't want to hurt the younger demon, the fox just assured them it would prevent them from falling into perversion later in life." Oh my goodness. You are a GENIUS! I love how your using that with the boys. Oh, this is awesome.

Hiss at the idiot! Hiss!