Reviews for Fox Leaves
JuMiKu chapter 14 . 7/27/2011
I had to skim over the last two chapters to remember what has happened, but it was certainly worth it. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.
gemiinous chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
hehehe, Gaara's so sweet! i cant wait for the next chappie!

...ps, Natty loves the song~!
sousie chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
update soon

i love it
pennypigeon chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
fun chapter.
Ennalight chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
I know what Minato is singing!

Fairy tale by Alexander Rybak. xD Love that song!

Awww I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
Volleys-chan chapter 14 . 7/20/2011
Dude, can totally understand your hate for flames when they are not deserved. Only once had a flamer and that was on an OLD story, so I gave him a little thought. But when he misspelt horse, I couldn't stop sniggering at his review. Didn't even sign it. When I receive a constructive review or just a flame, I usually look them up to see if they have merit- like actually have written popular stories. I also find you very brave, you put up your flames for everyone to see, then shoot them down properly. (and censor them too) You're right though in what you say, but its good to put those things to rest just in case other people read them.

Don't worry about it though. It's a good plot and I've been keeping my eye on it for years now. Great plot and even when the chapters are small and don't come often, it still is a great story to read!

By the way, that song. Fairytale by Alexander Rybak _

I listen to that song waaaay too much.

Keep up the good work.

Vo-chan
Orannis4 chapter 14 . 7/20/2011
I am happy to see an update -smiles-
kma3000 chapter 14 . 7/20/2011
so glad to see an update! since you tend to take so long i always worry that it's been abandoned so it's always a relief so see a new chapter added. adore the fatherly love going on and i hope for a new chapter sooner than you gave this one. especially with the added suspense; i can't wait for naruto and minato to meet.

glad to see that the flame didn't discourage you from writing. no idea what that person was complaining about but i hope to see a new chapter much sooner.
Infinitechange chapter 14 . 7/20/2011
Very fun and awesome.
Panduh-Fox-love chapter 14 . 7/19/2011
I had to re-read the story again, because it had been so long. But it was awesome as always so it was no chip off my back. Anyway, awesome and funny. I can't wait to see if Minato meets Naruto. Please update soon, this is a really good story and its well written!
Elemental Dragon Swordsman chapter 14 . 7/19/2011
Nice chapter!
SharpObjectLoverWoutAccount chapter 14 . 7/19/2011
I love your story... its an awesome idea. I can't wait for the next chapter... literally!
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 14 . 7/19/2011
Yay for new chapter! I like how Naruto and Kyuubi got to have a little talk. Aw, Gaara sorta knows his siblings. Hehehe, I like how the girl of the group was the only one who sorta liked the transformation.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 14 . 7/19/2011
WHOO-HOOO! You updated! Sure, it was a rather short chapter. But who cares! You just made my day BIG TIME! Now I've got something to reminince on while at work, thanks big time buddy!

I can't wait for the next chapter and maybe having Gaara and Naruto run into Gaara's siblings. Hey, I just thought up a funny idea. I know that you're a big time Naru/Hina fan (which I support as well) but have you considered giving Naruto (and Gaara for that matter) little crushes? I mean, they're reaching that age where they start noticing how attractive the other sex is, right?

Why not give them a crush or two? I was thinking you could have Naruto crushing on Temari for a while. After all, she is Gaara's longlost sister and that would provide some interesting drama later on and maybe even a running joke as they grow older.

Don't misunderstand, I'm not asking you to drop the whole Naru/Hina angle from the story. I just figure that, given their relationship and longstanding friendship, Naruto wouldn't realize that he's got a crush on (or in love with) Hinata until he's older and more mature, and maybe needing to have it should've down his throat by someone, like Kyuubi, Shukaku, or one of the other Bijuu.

Great chapter (if a little short for my tastes) and I'm very eager for the next one! Just please don't take as long writing it up, okay?
ani chapter 14 . 7/19/2011
aww, you killed off Naruto's lil' hitodama. *sniff*

but Gaara and Shukaku bonding... kinda creepy. just remember Gaara doesn't want to be a perv.

love how you handled the 'mononoke', that Minato was kinda missing them. man, it's gotta be hard not to laugh went faced with stuff like this. ;D

(let me guess, your flamer hasn't posted anything either. if they're that nitpicky the should go back to canon.)
773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »