Reviews for Fox Leaves
myroseyangel chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
Glad to see this continuing! I can't wait for Minato and Naruto to meet. I know the bijuu have problems with Madara so I wonder if Minato will help them or if they'll somehow be able to summon/restore the 1st hokage to help them out. Maybe even the second!
Ithilwen Faelivrin chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
Your writing is amazing and I simply adore this story! It's wonderful and awesome and I can't wait to see what happens next! Oh, and I love how you're dealing with flames!
Nelarun chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
Firstly can I say that I simply adore this?! As a huge mythology buff I am particularly loving the Japanese myths and folk lore you're bringing into the story! I am loving the writing and though I have found a few typo's they didnt detract from the story at all!

I am enjoying the friendship between Hinata, Naruto and Gaara, and though I know it may be a while away yet, I am looking forward to them meeting their various family members.

Thank you sooooooooo much (yes, that many 'o's' were necessary!
I eagerly await the next chapter _

Nela
happy-go-lucky writer chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
Whoah! So cool! I wonder what happens next! Please update whenever you can :)
givemehugs54 chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
This story is amazing I wish there were more like it . Update soon:-)
Darthjester13 chapter 16 . 5/10/2013
Great story
Alara Phoenix chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
Daaaaaaamn! This is real interesting! Like amazingly so! Haha, to be completely honest I first came across this story on Deviant (I was looking for a good pic of a humanized Kurama to help me with my own fic, nothing posted yet unfortunately) while looking through Lizeth's amaaazing art and I really think you're doing them justice! It's even better because I have both visuals and the story :) Thanks for writing and keep it up yeah? I'll be waiting for more! :D!
Jostanos chapter 16 . 4/20/2013
YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY!

*eyes wide as saucers* HOLY FRELL!

*smiles* Enough said.
ByeByeBriar chapter 16 . 4/17/2013
This is an awesome story. I love how this AU is turning out with the relationships between the Kyuubi and Naruto, and everyone else. Keep up the good work and please up date soon!
Azrielle.Antoinette chapter 16 . 4/15/2013
You know, I've seen the flames that people keep sending and I don't get the point of them. I'm not saying that they're idiots but... You have basically addressed the same things in the two flames that you've put in the chapters. I find it interesting how you made Minato seem weak, to a point. It strengthens his character to me. It shows that he isn't a heartless shinobi like Danzo but one who actually cares about the people in his village.
Also, having the biju afraid of Madara is understandable! If Madara is able to control Kyūbi then he will be able to control the others easily. They are weaker than Kyūbi so why wouldn't he be able to control them?
I find it interesting how you made Gaara talk in the third person though; why does he talk like that?
Is it a childish thing that causes Naruto and Gaara to consider the other biju their family or is it a demon thing, as in, they must stick together and protect the younger as they are few and far between?

Sorry for the long review, I loathe posting a review for each chapter and rather just post one at the end. I enjoyed what you have out so far and look forward to the next chapter.

Ja ne
Ice Night chapter 16 . 4/13/2013
I love this story! Update soon please!
lilanimefan247 chapter 16 . 3/28/2013
Love ur story
Plz update soon
lilanimefan247 chapter 15 . 3/28/2013
Very interesting
lilanimefan247 chapter 14 . 3/28/2013
Can wait for the next one
lilanimefan247 chapter 13 . 3/28/2013