Reviews for Fox Leaves
L'autre monde chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Can't wait to see how this goes.
Velkyn Karma chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
It's interesting to see Lizeth's pictures take form. I'm definitely curious to see how this is going to turn out!

It's certainly not disappointing either; you definitely show a good deal of skill in writing. This is both well written and engaging, and I'm interested to see how you're going to interpret Lizeth's sketches.

I'll be watching. Keep up the good work!

~Velkyn Karma
Darkdeeds chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I have been waiting for this story for ever and ever,and I'm desperately hoping you keep the chapters coming! It was very good - I'm extremely glad someone competent took up Lizeth's awesome idea. I only have one little question so far. I admit that I know practically nothing about the Naruto fanverse except from what I read from fanfics and the couple of episodes I've watched so far, but... isn't the Yondaime's name Arashi Kazama? Or is that just fan-made?
KnightAmemait chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Wow. This goes right onto my watch list.

Thank you for the wonderful chapter.
numberman123 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I love how this story is so far. Please update as soon as possible.
Diediekill chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Wow, I love this chapter! Please update this for me! I want to read more much more this chapter just hooked me on the spot and with most other stories it takes till at least chapter 2 or 3 but yours got me hook update soon please! And poor Minatom, that was sad at the end and it seems that you wrote what I thought Minato as a character would be like, update soon! please!
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Very interesting start- I look forward to more.
AzureZephyr chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
T_T aw poor Minato! How could that happen, I feel sorry for Iruka too for being hurt
773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52