Reviews for Fox Leaves
Claamchowder chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
oh my goodness i am so happy you updated ;v;
Icha icha Minato Kyuubi chapter 16 . 2/26/2013
I am happy that you are going on with this fic. So you been to Germany? I am german. Hope you find time to continue und update soon.
esscsc chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
that is one seriously disturbing genjutsu! forget the claws: thinking that sort of thing is funny definitely shows they're getting more kitsune/tanuki.

great chapter, anyway! :)
Shinome Akira chapter 16 . 2/21/2013
More please!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
Been a while, eh? And what's this? Did Orochimaru already capture and brand Sasuke?! Oh, now I'm REALLY interested in the coming chapter! Please try to update a bit quicker, okay? This one was short but fun to read nevertheless.
ocicat0630 chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
Honestly never expected this to be updated. This was a shocking and pleasant surprise; I've been following this fic since the beginning! Since Naru and Gaara are hanyou, I wonder about their current power level compared to human shinobi. Can't wait to find out in the next chapter! Did that team Gaara changed the genders of get changed back? Will the Subaku siblings recognise Gaara? Do they remember him at all?

A thought I'd had since the last time you updated was the possibility of the tailed beasts getting help from the humans to defeat Madara. The first Hokage was a match for him and since Orochimaru was able to resurrect him (sorta), would the beasts be able to take him (and maybe the 2nd) before Oro made them attack the others? Or at least get some info on how to defeat him.

I hope you update soon! Glad to see you're still around!
TyrantChimera chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
Uh oh. Not good!
xSmittenKittenx chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
I don't know why you're getting so many flames - I love the story! It's very well written, interesting, and I love Kyuubi xD His personality amuses me x3 A couple parts get a little confusing every once in awhile, but overall it's a very good story and I hope you update soon!
ArdeaSpark chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
So Orochimaru's after payback for Naruto's prank? Yikes. Can't wait to see how you continue this.
watermelon-shotput chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
Yes! thank you for updating! I have been waiting for the fight with orochimaru forever. thank you, thank you, thank you!
Scriptology chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
ACK! Why with all the clifhangers?! WHYYYYY?!

Really good chapter though... Gaara and Naruto are so evil! XD
Dragonskyt chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
Oh silly Japanese and their silly myths. Then again, we Europeans have our own folklore that don't really make much sense.

Nice chapter, glad you are back!
Thozmp Corris chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
So I have to wonder, did the relationship between Minato and Hiashi change after the Cloud incident? Like recently after did Minato ever say that he blamed Hiashi or the Hyuuga for his lose as it was that Hinata was saved at the (seeming) cost of his own son?
Shinkicker chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
Nice to see an update to this. Hopefully the boys will be able to get out of it relatively unscathed. Me thinks, though, their cover may be blown. That and their fathers may be a wee bit peeved (since they aren't supposed to be there right?). Can't quite dispel the mental image of Kyuubi coming to the rescue by dive bombing Orochimaru in full fox form bellowing 'Dynamic Entry'.

Thanks for posting.
Claamchowder chapter 15 . 2/3/2013
;; i started reading this story again after a year or two gap
I really don't remember how long it's been, but i'm really glad i didn't remember much when i read it a second time around because it made it SUPER MAGICAL
that being said I really hope to see another update for this story sometime soon UvU
773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »