Reviews for Still Young
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
Normally, one is young only once, but the Kings and Queens didn't know they'd be an exception. Nicely written.
Hiei-and-shino chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
Gosh, and I thought that the tears had already finished. The chapters are too wonderful to not star crying again. And so I did. I really can't say if I had a favorite part because all the four are good.

I saw all the four scenes and entered in all the four characters in a way that make me feel like if those were the last moment of happiness - of them, and mine too.

Well, I read this fanfic yesterday, but I only have the courage to send this fanfic, because I really want to translate this one too. Can I? I know that I asked for two, but they're really good and I would feel terrible to not ask. And it's obvious that I will send the credits for you! I'll never write something of any fandom of mine like you!

You're just... Amazing!

And now you got a real fan who will read all your fanfics! :3
Aimael chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
Oh, so sweet Tad repetitive, but very sweet. I especially liked Susan and her chapter in this story - since you keep her human, with human emotions and keep her /Narnian/. I'm afraid people tend to forget it wasn't until later she forgot about Narnia...

LunaNigra chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
Great story, or should I say stories?

Loved them

Yellow Rose of the Briar chapter 4 . 12/2/2008
That was so beautiful, I loved how the people were so understanding, "After all, they were only children."

-Kelly :D
HollywdLiz chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
Four very sweet vignettes. I like these little glimpses into the Golden Age, and everybody seems perfectly in character to me. Well done, and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Zarz chapter 4 . 11/29/2007
This was a really sweet piece. I loved how you captured the four, and Peter's scene where he's running into the throne room late was great! I think sometimes people forget that the four became kings and queens over an entire country with no prior training or instruction at ~14 and younger! These vignettes were a very neat way of reminding all of us that they're still kids, as well as showing the love the Narnians have for their rulers, which is also wonderful to see. (And frankly, I'm 18, and when I was home for the weekend this fall, I jumped in the leaves as well!)
40steps2themoon chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
That was cute! I love how it was Edmund who started the fun, and that everyone went with him. And I thought that the last paragraph (not the last line) was really nicely done. I love how you end these with justifying their actions and then your repeating last line.

After all, they were only children.

Simply beautiful.

40steps2themoon chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
Oh, even more beautiful than the first part. I love how you portray Susan! I think you really have her character down, and I loved your descriptions of her feelings and the foreign country.

40steps2themoon chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Ah, that was so sweet. I really liked it. You have a true gift for saying a lot in a short oneshot. Sorry I didn't review this for a long time, I've been uber busy recently. But yeah, amazing piece, I won't over-analyze it cuz that will ruin it!

Russet022 chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
Hee. How cute. I think you got the characters right. Glad to see an update,

Farsight020 chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
Ah, my dear Padawan, your writing always lights up my day. Can we jump in a pile of leaves when I come home? After all, we're only children. Good job. I especially like Peter's crown. It was such a wonderful image.
Val Evenstar chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
This brought a smile to my face! It was well written and really rather charming. The first paragraph was a bit ... ungainly, I suppose, but maybe that matched Peter's actions somewhat. I like the last part best - Susan whispering to Peter, and then them all laughing. It cheered me up!