Reviews for Draco Malfoy: The Amazing Bouncing Ferret
randomgirl40 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Ahhh... Lol
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
*cringes in laughter* now that was just evil though something says u had more in mind than size and power when u picked the gorilla for Lucius
Nicole chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
The story is very good and very funny. I realy liked it! I just saw a few spelling mistakes, but other then that, it would deserve to be in the book!
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Oh, Draco. How I love your ferret-ness. So, amazing. Have you ever heard the Atomic Betty theme song? It's so amazing, I heard it again today for the first time in, like, five years. Anyways, yeah. Great. Bye.

xXKodyXx
iRebel chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I always figured his Patronus would be a ferrit.
Roselize chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
*gasps for air* that was the funniest fic I have read in ages. LOL! Hilarious! Draco is just so cute! Only I disagree about Lucius' patronus being a gorilla. I think it would be something more elegant.
Sevvy101 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
HAHAHAH!

Now i'm so super sad that I put off reading this fic! i mean, the title ENOUGH was HILARIOUS!

hahahaha! i love Narcisa's whole explanation on where the Dementor was and how she got it- hilarious!

and the last line "Draco...why on Eath is you patronus a ferret?" so funny!

what amazes me is how draco had somuch chocolate during the summar, and doesnt gain an ounce of fat. that just perplexes me, haha!

ur still rocking!,

eriika
Phoenix Neal chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Oh, that's marvelous! Ridiculous, but marvelous! Mad-Eye made quite the impression on him...
SilverRoseOfDeath chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
ROFLMAO! That was funny and cute. Good job, keep it up!
Kasadi chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Congratulations, Narcissa. You have a son with a ferret Patronus. Definite DE material, eh?

Wonderful one shot, Emma! And I'm the first reviewer! OHYEAH.