Reviews for Draco Malfoy: The Amazing Bouncing Ferret
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 1 . 10/22
apart from Draco's middle name being Lucius and not Scorpius and apart from skrewed being spelled incorrectly (it should be screwed) this is pretty good
randomgirl40 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Ahhh... Lol
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
*cringes in laughter* now that was just evil though something says u had more in mind than size and power when u picked the gorilla for Lucius
Nicole chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
The story is very good and very funny. I realy liked it! I just saw a few spelling mistakes, but other then that, it would deserve to be in the book!
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Oh, Draco. How I love your ferret-ness. So, amazing. Have you ever heard the Atomic Betty theme song? It's so amazing, I heard it again today for the first time in, like, five years. Anyways, yeah. Great. Bye.

iRebel chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I always figured his Patronus would be a ferrit.
Roselize chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
*gasps for air* that was the funniest fic I have read in ages. LOL! Hilarious! Draco is just so cute! Only I disagree about Lucius' patronus being a gorilla. I think it would be something more elegant.
Sevvy101 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007

Now i'm so super sad that I put off reading this fic! i mean, the title ENOUGH was HILARIOUS!

hahahaha! i love Narcisa's whole explanation on where the Dementor was and how she got it- hilarious!

and the last line "Draco...why on Eath is you patronus a ferret?" so funny!

what amazes me is how draco had somuch chocolate during the summar, and doesnt gain an ounce of fat. that just perplexes me, haha!

ur still rocking!,

Phoenix Neal chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Oh, that's marvelous! Ridiculous, but marvelous! Mad-Eye made quite the impression on him...
SilverRoseOfDeath chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
ROFLMAO! That was funny and cute. Good job, keep it up!
Kasadi chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Congratulations, Narcissa. You have a son with a ferret Patronus. Definite DE material, eh?

Wonderful one shot, Emma! And I'm the first reviewer! OHYEAH.