Reviews for Running
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 17 . 10/2/2008
FRAN. PROSTITUTE. LAWL. MAJORLY.

I must admit, that cheered me up immensely. Brattish kids at school, brava.

Anyway, I hereby convince you to update. Or face wrath of mushed watermelon. (a question best left un-asked, in my opinion)
Zelk13 chapter 17 . 4/10/2008
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I've read a couple of your other BalFran fics as well, and you are TOTALLY awesome! It's sorta upsetting that you don't have very many reviews for this story, but it's awesome! Makes absolutely no sense to me! I hope you continue this story, but even if you don't continue this one, I'll be looking forward to any of your new stories!
YamoMamo chapter 17 . 2/6/2008
I cannot nor will not presume to convince you otherwise because I feel that would insulting the work you have done. I will not presume to understand you nor your motivations but please hear me out... It is obvious that you love what you do, it's clearly evidant in your art, and it truely is art in all its sense. Do I enjoy it? Absolutely without question... I just sat here for 4 hours without blinking and loved it completely, but in the end my oppinion shouldn't make any difference at all unless it's 100 percent from your heart... once the "art" becomes "work" then there's really no point to it, it looses its luster. Praise admittingly is a wonderful thing but please don't use it as motovation. I truely and honestly look forward to reading more fiction from you, I think you are incredibly gifted, I love the characters you've woven together here with love and care and wish you the best of luck in whatever life brings you.
BonitaBreezy chapter 17 . 1/15/2008
This is me convincing you otherwise. You see, my dear, I have begun to notice that there is a fine lack of Fran/Balthier stories up here and its relly getting to me. Now, I've actually come across one that I enjoy (mind you I only found it two days ago, so this is my first review for good reason) and you are threatening to "go on permanent hiatus" I do believe was the phrase. Now, here comes the convincing part. In taking this away from me with a "permanent hiatus", you will be putting me through severe withdrawl. I'll be miserable and quite possible physcally sick as my body loses its dependency on this fantastical piece of fan fiction and quit honestly, I don't think your conscience can handle that. Can it? You know it can't. Thus, you have been convinced and will continue to post.

Le doy las gracias,

VampyreQueen
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 17 . 12/3/2007
Rather than waste your time with a spanning, profuse apology revolving around the 'sticking to hits as opposed to reviews' method I've taken, allow me to bestow praise unto a fic that deserves far, far, FAR more reviews than any of the camelspit I myself have managed to cough up.

Your characterization of Fran and Balthier is faithful, entertaining, and poignant; offering insight to their pasts, in addition to their initial thought, and soonafter alliance, towards one another.

Nono and Kip (whom, by and by, is one of the few OC moogles that I consider wondrously vibrant and full of life) are given a due amount of dialogue and scenes, not quite stealing nor overloading the two focal characters with conversation and situation, which itself has been writ in skillful expertise.

Nonetheless, if the words here have mediocre effect on yourself, keep this in mind: Reviews aren't the cornerstones of fictions. In honest, I hold your perserverance to continue such a grand piece of work (even if the majority of persons 'round this site are too closed-minded to take an open mind to a believable, intruiging interpretation of Balthier and Fran's early years) in the highest of known regard.

Best of luck on all your current and future fictions. :)
lovieta chapter 5 . 12/2/2007
I really like this fic! Bal/Fran has to be my favorite pairing in FF12 and I love how your making a fic about their past:)

Update soon!
MetalChickCrisis2040 chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
i like this story so far _
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
Geez, Fran's certainly got herself a caution barrier...

Can Balthier break it?
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 3 . 10/20/2007
Aw, Kip is the best!

Interesting take on how Balthier meets Fran... especially with his introducting, heheh. :)
psychopathjack chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
I like it alot D

Please update soon!
riona18 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I like this story. i like the way that you to it from Ffamran point of veiw and not Balthiers. I think that added a nice touch to show how emotions evloved. Keep it up!
SharperImage chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Fantastic! i love how well you bring depth to how Balthier (Ffamran) acts towards his father in this, you have writen this peice well. ENVY!ENVY! ah, i wish i could have written that, thats exactly how i would imgie him reacting towards his father. i dont think i could ever write as well as you did right there, i cant think out my plots i just write them down as they come. Arg... well if there was anything to critizice i would be your spelling, you often kinda skip out on simple words as menial errors, heh can you read mine? its lame i know, but please, criticize me!