Reviews for Black eyes, Sparkling skin and blood
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
it is know, not no
say like, "No, I do not want a slice of cheesecake." and "I do not KNOW." its alright common mistake was just driving me insane because I'm a big writer. love the story!
FrenchFrylovesMaximumRide chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
ooh hoo! update!
FrenchFrylovesMaximumRide chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
whoa, Fang is gabbin' it up over there! really awesome story.
FrenchFrylovesMaximumRide chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
The being on the table and holding onto edwards hand made me think of giving birth. weird? probably.
FrenchFrylovesMaximumRide chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
edward talks a lot. i like this story.
FrenchFrylovesMaximumRide chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
eheh. edward. gasping. only oh so true to his inner gay self. not hating on twilight, just stating my opinion. So far, i like
falling from the heavens chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
love it...but hated it when bella bitch slapped max
Cirruz The Night Elf chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
IT'S BEEN TOO LONG! MORE!
niyuu chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
you havent updated in a billion years T.T
absatx chapter 10 . 12/29/2009
I really do enjoy your story, but you have made a simple mistake that I cannot help but point out, as it seems to be a common misconception. On several occasions you use the word "loose" when the word you should be using is "lose". For example, when Bella says "'I thought I would loose you'". "Loose" is an adjective. What you are trying to say is "lose", which is a verb. Please, also try to spread this tidbit of knowledge around to the fanfiction community, because everyone seems to make this mistake! Thanks.
gillsbluefeather chapter 10 . 7/2/2009
First week in Januarary. IT"S BEEN OVER A YEAR FROM THE FIRST WEEK IN JANUARARY!
PhoebRose chapter 9 . 5/12/2009
hey its a reasonably story im liking it so far but this chap is a bit ooc on maxs part i dont think she would say all her feelings about fang or that she would even admit to them straight out and the last part max wouldnt really be into public displays of affection sorry its just how i feel

phoebrose
LittleMissFallenAngel chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
Oh I love this story! Update soon!
Olympiangirl chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
Woot Woot!
The-Angel-Illusion chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
hehe nice i like update soon