Reviews for Trap Door
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
Ohmygoshness will your continue this?
Sanity and Katlin chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
Yare continueing right? Because I seriously need you to continue!
Red-Cupcake chapter 7 . 2/12/2011
Hey, are you planning on finishing this story?
Lovegranted chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
confusing... but good! Update Update Update! (please)
NekoDarkness chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
Please Update! The suspence is killing me! Your writing style is great for this story. Having the 'cupid' tell about Harry and Draco and how he messed it up makes a great story to read. But i wonder what happen to him to be in the trouble that he is in now. Again Great Story so far! Hope you do continue!
Nenne chapter 7 . 10/5/2009
No ending?
Victoria Humblydum chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
I can't wait for Harry and Draco to sort things out. I love all of their friends. I'm guessing Hermione and Blaise will get together as will Ron and Pansy?

I would suggest trying to get a beta for this. The spelling is fairly good, but sometimes the way you word things is a bit unusal. I understand that that's due to English not being your native language and not through any fault of your own, but it still might be a good idea.

~Victoria H.
KurtFabulous chapter 7 . 2/8/2009
Oh very interesting and very original! I love it! Hope Harry and Draco come around when they get back into the room and that Draco doesn't make Harry cry again. Although they must have gotten back together (Can they get back together if they were never really together?) if Sephyl (thats his name right?)is writing his memoirs. And Lucius is the one who locked him up isn't he? Wonder what he wants with the information of Draco and Harry getting together. Hope you update soon!
lifeworthliving.bestliveddead chapter 7 . 12/5/2008
I really like this story! and your english is good! any way, i cant wait for the next chapter!
Jemma Blackwell chapter 7 . 10/30/2008
I really like this story, the friends are cool.
The.Red.Terror chapter 7 . 9/10/2008
weehee gwan give us more
AnimeMandi22 chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
I wish you would write more. I love this story. It’s great. I would really like to know how they get together and who it is that has the cupid locked up writing this story. Are you considering write more some time? I would love to read it.
kikijio chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
! I'm SUPER shocked, but still pleased about the little HermioneBlaise pair at the end :D

Pansy and Ron? NO WAY! :O wow haha

it's like.. skills that you can write boy/boy AND girl/boy XD
kikijio chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
kikijio chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
“Don’t tell me, you’re sulking because I said, you’re the only one I’m not nice towards?”

I love the cupid :D