Reviews for Playing His Game
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Ooh. Oh Merlin. That was terrifying.

I don't think I understand what IT was, though . . . his 9% solution problem rearing its ugly head for the least time in a metaphorical manner? Moriaty? The devil himself?

Great Scott you're an amazing writer. And you write about all my favorite people. .
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
ei! you're on the hive! I KNOW YOU! i've read this story before...

and i loved it! i wanted to review then but couldn't, so...here it is now! :D

YAY!

BANZAI!

hollybridgetpeppermint

p.s. this fic's going on my favorites list
The Sin they called Pride chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
good story...:)
Third girl chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Hmm. This is a very unique piece, made even more unique because you managed to stay true to the style even though you really changed the content and genre. Holmes and Russeel seemed familiar in the same way they do whenever I read King's books, and I really have to congratulate you on that.
Mizamour chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
WOW. An amazing fic... perhaps one of the best Holmes fics I've read. Wonderful writing and characterization... very dramatic. I love it!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Ah, I remember this one. I still like it. Solidarity and knowledge define strength.
tolkien fan chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Interesting
Lady Russell Holmes chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Thank you for such a thing.
Dali2theLlamasquared chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
This is on the Hive, isn't it? I always thought it was a good story...though, it would be nice if you continued! *hopeful face*
Lady Russell Holmes chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
More, pleeeeeeease. must have more.
niner chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
Man...

That MEL kid sure is a dork.
Kit Thespian chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Whoa...spooky tuesday... Since I am not a purist, I enjoyed this immensely. Was that a demon, or Satan himself?... Cool!
Cecilia Knight chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
I love the Mary Russell books by Laurie King, and I also liked this story to a degree. The word you chose were excellent, but one thing lingers on my mind, I simply do not understand this story even thought it was well described and written. There is not much plot, but you certainly have a talent for description.