Reviews for When the Well Closed
SplendentGoddess chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
I'm on the fence regarding Sesshoumaru's decision to not revive Inuyasha. I do believe Sesshoumaru was correct, from an honorable point of view. I definitely believe 100% that should he have revived Inuyasha, Inuyasha would have been livid, yelling frantically that Sesshoumaru should have left him dead. On the other hand, my own inner Kagome wishes he were still alive. Ah well, I suppose with the way youki seems to fade in this reality, Inuyasha would have turned human and died of old age long before reaching Kagome, anyway. On that note, I really loved that unusual twist, with the youkai and in fact youki itself fading away with time, and exposure to the human realm accelerating the process. Bitter sweet, but over all I liked it, so good job!
fallingyuki chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
This was a great story. Dad,but great
Niji-neko chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Beautiful ;)
young kagome chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Awe this was sad! Good job though!
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Woah, that was awesome! The whole dead-Kagome thing came as a huge shock to me, which was kind of nice. This was a fun read.
tomorrow4eva chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
That is a tragic but beautiful ending
InuLover46 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Wow! Just wow. I am very impressed. First of all your story is unlike anything I've ever read. Secondly you have a real talent with words. Thank you for the amazing read.
Tee chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Awe, that was beautiful! Very nicely done :)
Meiyo no Ko chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Author-san,
I think this story embodies sweet-bitter to a T. It's sad, but, at the same time, hopeful. I really enjoyed reading it.

Take care, and may God bless you,

Meiyo
Volkerwanderung chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Wow, really bittersweet. Inuyasha's grave at the tree brought a tear to my eye. Thanks, very enjoyable.
Solosan chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
This was beautifully written :) i loved it. ever melancholic bit of it. The ending held the most amazing wistful mood to it.

Very well done.

Keep writing

I especially loved all the details and the delightful twist of demon realm being seperated and the effects of being in the human realm too long had on youkai.

(Sessh mom was brilliant! I just thought oh dear... basher, but you wrote her wonderfully full of complexities and such 3

Favourite part would have to be the cat starting to ignore sessh and his reaction to it :P Look forward to reading more of your stuff!

JJ
ginny7777 chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
Very short, and not very fluffy, but I liked it in an appreciating sort of sense. Thank you for your work, please continue to do your best!
tinabug chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
WOW! This was very well written. I loved it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
nice
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
So sweet and so sad, at the same time. I'm nearabout crying, y'know. I love it!