Reviews for Fuinjutsu
Myfanfix chapter 5 . 3/27
Nooooooo! Literally one of my all time favorites! Please finish or write another chapter. Do not give up. (Sad face)

Chapter 5 kanai to chest was the most epic touching scene, i have ever read. It was awesome, but wish there were more thinking in depth povs.
Myfanfix chapter 11 . 3/7
Sad, but such a great story so far. Love all the emotions and action!
Can't wait to see what happens to Naruto when he comes back home to Kohona!
StephiexAnn chapter 11 . 12/23/2021
it's good. Really, really good. I've read it in one take, now I have withdrawal symptoms
yindragonkiba chapter 11 . 11/18/2021
Love it thus far wish there was more
Dasgun chapter 1 . 9/27/2021
о.о
Miizzllaneous chapter 11 . 9/10/2021
Wait a minute, bro I thought we aren't gonna get a romance- Well I know I should've expected that much cause of the hints and how it all played out but bruh, that left a bitter taste in my mouth... To even sleep together before he leaves? Ah yes I can already see a potential child coming aways.
vgonzalezvilela chapter 10 . 9/9/2021
Great story mate

I hope you continue
I really liked much
I hope hori gets pregnant so it’s get more exciting
k8suki chapter 11 . 8/3/2021
Wow, this is a masterpiece. Can't wait for a new chapter. Absolutely amazing fanfiction
Ricee chapter 3 . 5/18/2021
the whole, naruto isn't able to use chakra thing is almost worse then that fic where he went back in time and lost his memories. it's like, why?
Reader chapter 11 . 2/13/2021
Oh well. You've built a very good story though I don't like the end result of Naruto x Hari. I'd presume that you intended them to eventually meet and fight, and Hari would end up dead. Naruto's stay at Iwa was too long that I lost the connections with the people at Konoha. Especially since those connections was really young. Now I agree: Sandaime has gone off the deep end.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/17/2020
I love your flipping q&a sessions at the end of each chapter! They’re so hilarious
BrentNewland chapter 6 . 12/12/2020
The stuff about supernatural things and bloodlines being from spiritual contracts is pretty off putting and out of date. Best to just delete it from the story.
sguti392 chapter 11 . 5/31/2020
Damn... it’s over but ending was good in its own way.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/28/2020
Man I loved this story! This is really really good and I was crushed to see that it won't be continued. But the ending was cathartic in its own way. Thank you for the story... :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2020
using recklessness to justify stupidity is pissing me off. he is war veteran who is a jonin and u make him like 5 year old child.
1,991 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »