Reviews for Fuinjutsu
silver wolf chapter 11 . 8/17
Damn that was heavy.
Poor Naruto.
Looks like you gave up this story shame.
Thanks for the ride tho.
Laialy chapter 11 . 7/30
That was fucking great and I really hope you would update soon cuz this was (again) fucking great
Laialy chapter 5 . 7/28
That...WAS FUCKING AWESOME BEST FIGHT SCENE I'VE READ
Sstories chapter 1 . 7/27
This story is insane! In a good way. I have never written a review before and I feel like this story's going to be the only one I will write it for. The story is plain amazing. The plot, character development, humor, everything! This deserves more credit and I wish more people would know about this lit story
I've found your story yesterday and I've spent whole night on reading. It's completely different then other time-travels. You show us lonely Naruto who has no one, even Kurama, to talk to. Please, continue this little pearl...
Archer0 chapter 11 . 7/14
A finely crafted story with a cliffhanger ending right in the feels damnit I quite enjoyed this little distraction
Morning Birds chapter 3 . 6/18
Oh my gosh! The answer to the last question on chapter 3 was priceless! I love it! Lmao! Thanks. This story is amazing so far!
charm13insomnia chapter 11 . 6/18
hope you are alive, I started reading before checking the last update time
Aren chapter 11 . 6/8
Waaaahhh. You really really really have to update this Author-san! Please please please! It's so unique and awesome and so incredibly amazing. I can't wait to know what happened next. Oh please, you really have to update.
guest chapter 11 . 5/7
Awesome story. So many good ideas.
An epilogue of sorts would be very very nice.
moodysavage chapter 11 . 5/4
Very amazing. I feel so bad for both of them.
moodysavage chapter 10 . 5/4
I was literally worried when the Naruto infiltrated headquarters. Very very well done chapter. I hate that there is only one left!
moodysavage chapter 9 . 5/4
I love this story and I reading despite it being incomplete... but from your author's notes I can't help but wonder if you stopped writing because your readers asked so many questions... really you could just ignore the questions as rhetorical or readers thinking aloud and enjoy making people wonder. Without the need to respond to everyone maybe you could write more...please?!
Narial chapter 11 . 5/2
I really enjoyed this story! Your writing style is engaging and has a good mix of action and plot. I also really liked how you show the development of Naruto's relationships with people in the past instead of simply stating they do. I realize this will probably not be finished, but if you do write more I look forward to reading it!
brad1990 chapter 11 . 4/9
Damn you are a good story teller I look forward to reading more
1,936 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »