Reviews for Fuinjutsu
Reader chapter 11 . 2/13
Oh well. You've built a very good story though I don't like the end result of Naruto x Hari. I'd presume that you intended them to eventually meet and fight, and Hari would end up dead. Naruto's stay at Iwa was too long that I lost the connections with the people at Konoha. Especially since those connections was really young. Now I agree: Sandaime has gone off the deep end.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/17/2020
I love your flipping q&a sessions at the end of each chapter! They’re so hilarious
BrentNewland chapter 6 . 12/12/2020
The stuff about supernatural things and bloodlines being from spiritual contracts is pretty off putting and out of date. Best to just delete it from the story.
sguti392 chapter 11 . 5/31/2020
Damn... it’s over but ending was good in its own way.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/28/2020
Man I loved this story! This is really really good and I was crushed to see that it won't be continued. But the ending was cathartic in its own way. Thank you for the story... :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2020
using recklessness to justify stupidity is pissing me off. he is war veteran who is a jonin and u make him like 5 year old child.
Jiraiya chapter 3 . 4/12/2020
So Sarutobi gives a total stranger the keys to the city even though they are on the verge of war and there is a very good chance hes a spy. fml.
munchin munchkin chapter 11 . 3/22/2020
Love this fic and I hope you pick it back up someday soon!
Sypho Dias chapter 5 . 3/18/2020
Wait so shippuden never happened? Like the konoha invasion and stuff? So naruto does not have sage mode does he? Damn...
ForestShadeau chapter 11 . 3/7/2020
Thanks for the hard work love the story _
jj chapter 11 . 3/2/2020
wow this is a good fic. please continue the good work?
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 11/3/2019
Naruto's kind of pathetic. I don't like him.
Jordisk chapter 7 . 7/15/2019
Naruto's seal (the one Minato put on him) was an Eight Triagrams seal placed by the Shinigami in fulfillment of the "Dead Demon Consuming Seal", or Shiki Fuin, which is a summoning/contract seal. Thus, his slowed aging and fast regeneration of health; stamina; and mana, sorry, chakra; is a bloodlimit linked to the Shinigami, and the cost was Minato's life (and maybe Kushina's?). He still has the blood limit even in the past, because the cost has been paid in his personal timeline, even if it has yet to happen in the progression of events.

Is that right?