Reviews for Fuinjutsu
falsepermanence chapter 11 . 7/15
what a cliffhanger to be left on for 10 years
R chapter 1 . 7/8
So Naruto is his usual idiotic and cocky self, which lands him over his head in shit.
i.am.kaustic chapter 11 . 6/11
I know that this is selfish, but I wish you'd finish this. It's a wonderful story. I would request permission to continue this but I doubt I have the ability to finish this as you desired. Please come back.
hellkiss chapter 11 . 4/20
I love it

Since it's been 10years, I will consider that this chapter is the last one and the corpse was truly Naruto. A beautiful end, he sent all informations and die after that.

But even though, it's a shame that you didn't finish it. It is an amazing fic.
Usually I don't like a hetero Naruto but here. It was perfect.
10 years since last update lmao
Arkeen chapter 7 . 3/31
An omake where naruto told orochimaru the price for the bloodline was to eat and drink only ramen and ramen broth. Along with subsequently Orochimaru trying to gain this bloodline by doing just that.
This is really good!
Shion Lee chapter 11 . 3/4
Dear god, this fic is one of the best naruto time travel story I’ve ever read, and I’ve been in this site for more than 4 years already.

It’s been too long since the last update, so i know you wont ever come back to finish it and this fic is as good as dead, but thank you for all the hard work you’ve put into this. I hope i can read your writing again sometime in the future.

Best regards!
Shion Lee chapter 10 . 3/4
...amazing
za worlda chapter 11 . 2/24
What an awful love
Lord Of Memory chapter 11 . 2/19
Please oh please update soon I really liked this story and I cant wait to see the results of narutos relationship with the tsusikaged daughter
Sefera chapter 11 . 2/19
Aww, I was enjoying that. It's always good to see an explanation into sealing, and it doesn't work well very often. I'm favoriting this. And although I rather doubt your ever going to continue this, given how long it's been dead, I look forward to more anyways, just incase you ever do...
Spot31lava chapter 11 . 12/31/2017
I love everything you did with the spirits and summons please please continue to write more this is probably now my favorite series and also my first review in hopes that more will reviews favs and fallows will motivate you to continue this amazing story
Reaper chapter 11 . 12/23/2017
Oh muy god!
I just find out this story and I have to say its one of the best I have ever read

Please you have to continued this story!
Zela Night chapter 11 . 11/29/2017
That love was doomed from the start wasn't it?
Will they meet again years later, when the War is over and she comes to Kohana with her genin for the Chuin exams?
Is Kyuubi's Will ever going to cause him problems!
Please continue this story.
I want more!