Reviews for 11 Things About Bellatrix Black
starlineshine chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I can hardly breathe.
This was perfectly amazing, and nothing like I expected.
O.W.L.'s and N.E.W.T.'s chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
i like it
komayaka kaze chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
i like bella in a good light...

nice story.
Susan of Zog chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Oh. Wow. Did *not* see that coming. Nice!
Rkady chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Great story! Good twists-very deep psychological reasoning here. "But most of all she hates him for the way he doesn't hate her." Very sound, psychologically speaking!
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
good story
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I reached "Bella always secretly congratulates herself on the fact that none of her children are a bit like her", and paused. Wait, what?. Re-read. Kept reading paying MORE attention.

Really good. And surprising. You really sneaked it, through summary and all. Loved it.
Magical-Lux chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Amazing. Truly amazing. Are there any Bellatrix fics like this? These are precisely the reason why I love the things you didn't know fics; they make you see the characters in a different light, or in your case, what if? so and so happened. Oh yes, this is getting favorited.
Remi chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Wow, that was amazing.

Every single detail... It's perfect.

Now you have me wanting to read a full fledged story with

These concepts... It would've been definitely new and original. Alas, a girl can only dream... Unless you care to take on this challenge, no?
Embracing Madness chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Oh I LOVE the twist at the end. When I read the summary, I assumed that it would be a Bella POV as Dark Lord henchman, after he dies or loses to Potter AGAIN, but this is MUCH better. It'd be a wonderful story to expand too! She's a cunning slytherin, after all - her transformation into Weasley spouse would've been slow. Would love to know how the Dark Lord fared without her, or what Molly is up to now too!
Clouds For Climbing chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Wow...just wow. How this this only have gotten seven reviews? I thought the characterisation was excellent. I love the twist you gave her, and I think it's very original. I've never seen one like this, but you pull it off really well. Sorry if you were expecting something particularly witty or helpful. _; I thought you might appreciate a review telling you how awesome this fic is all the same.
that dark-haired girl chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
I think I love you.

This is perfect.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Bellatrix with Arthur? Huh. It's an interesting pairing, though, especially the way you've written it here. It's a universe I wouldn't mind reading more about, in fact, although at the same time I like that this did had an air of finality, especially with that last line. Because we do know just how good her life would have turned out if she hadn't gotten drunk that night...

Also, I have to say that I absolutely love the bit about the look on Percy's face and how her children aren't quite so very different from her after all. After all, Black blood does run true...
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I like this, for some reason. It's hard to picture Bellatrix with Arthur Weasly though, lol.
Evil-Irish-Wolf chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Oh, that was amazing! I really loved # 10. That was simply amazing the way that Arthur was proud and protected her. So cute. I didn't think I'd like this coupling, but you convinced me. It was so spectacular. It was brilliant. Amazing job!