Reviews for Piccolo's Brother?
S.U.C.F.T.W chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Baritone before you came up to earth were you hanging out with the Ginyu Force
Raining Winter chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
very funny and you are right their is nothing wrong with nerd nerds rock! lol
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
i take that as an offence.I play flute and that is a woodwind instrument.
Julz chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Lol that was pointless but funny :))
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
lol
goka chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
he he i thought it was good. you should totally do another, but with goku in it! (by the way, i agree that piccolo is sexy. my sister is nuts about him.)
Ma-Jr chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I thought it was pretty stupid and those poses are pretty fruity.
Warrior from beyond chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
That was cool. loved the part about a band being a family. there was someone in band that i knew who was going out with someone else in band. (shivers) that is just strange. by the way, piccolos are way to high pitch. Flutes are better.
nodelinquent chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
XD You hypocrite ;P And evil fangirl laughs rock :D
Afrodite chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I liked the concept of this fic, and was very amused by Piccolo's brother's name. My only criticism is that while I knew the fic would be heavy on the band references because you are "a hardcore band geek" member, I didn't expect that you would include yourself so prominently throughout the story. In a way, I felt it interrupted the plot of the story. In any case, at least you had some amusing comments to make against the characters.

Perhaps you can create a spin-off story or series from this about your band featuring Baritone as a member, that would be funny. After his failed/thwarted attempt to kill his brother Piccolo, Baritone decides to join you in band.
Erren chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I loved it! Baritones rock! I play one, too, so I know exactly where you're coming from. Awesome fanfic...
hikosmymanfriend chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
That was friggin' halarious! You write humor well! And band IS number one! I play the bass drum but my sister plays the baritone! I love low brass! ...stupid woodwinds...ha ha, joking!

hikosmymanfriend
Mrs. Trunks Briefs chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Hahaha! I found this fic quite amusing! By the way... THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING A NERD! WHOOT!