Reviews for The Coffee
nath452 chapter 13 . 9/3/2009
nice story really good hope you update soon can't wait to know what happens next
holmsie chapter 13 . 5/12/2009
loved the way you showing the vunerable side of House and Cameron. look forward to the next chapter.
Tortall101 chapter 13 . 3/17/2009
I'm really enjoying this story but you need to check your spelling carefully as you keep messing up your homophones ;)
KittyX1981 chapter 13 . 3/2/2009
amazing chapter!

love this fic!
AllyCameron chapter 13 . 3/1/2009
That was sweet, love this chapter!
NoLongerActiveasof2008 chapter 13 . 2/28/2009
oh this is going to be drama. tsk tsk tsk. more drama. anyhoo, who sang that song in the chapter?

i do hope they end up together. lol. i think cameron and house are it for each other too but let's see if the show develops into that. nicely done with the chappies.

also, i created a forum for house and cameron. join if you want. lol. it's up to you. the link is up on my profile. lol.
NoLongerActiveasof2008 chapter 12 . 2/28/2009
oh that was good. hm! not bad. anyways, hm! those two need to admit their feelings for each other.
Sophies-Welt chapter 11 . 11/1/2008
God, this story is so brilliant, so sensible so fatastic written! I hope you'll update soon!
DarkAngelXF chapter 11 . 10/27/2008
Great Story! Please update soon _
MM chapter 11 . 10/23/2008
Ey! It's been so long!

I like this, keep on going

Cheers!
KittyX1981 chapter 11 . 10/10/2008
i'm glad you update this fic. good job! i hope there will be another chapter soon!
CatrienStardust chapter 11 . 10/9/2008
Need. More. Hameron. Fluff.

Pweese?

Greatly looking foreward to more stuffs!
CatrienStardust chapter 9 . 10/9/2008
WELCOME BACK!

They... kissed.

I love you. :)

Wow, love the fact that you're back & reviewing,and hope to see more soon.
GrimReaperit chapter 11 . 10/9/2008
God,you have no idea how happy you've just made me!

I was sure you won't continue this story and was so sad about it,so now that I saw you updated-

And I liked the chapter...everything is so complicated! :)
Doctor Tyler chapter 11 . 10/9/2008