Reviews for A Little Less Conversation
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Okay, so when I first started watching Grey's- the first few episodes before everybody's character was figured out, I thought that Christina and George would make a cute couple. I had almost given up on my O'Yang because I've looked for it everywhere and not found it.
In other words, I like this but your O' Stevens stories are better though.
vbn45 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I have definitly thought about them as a couple. Great story!
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Tom, WOW. I was just compiling your G/I fics for the G/I site I'm making for the BGLers (realizing in the process that there are some I haven't read) and then I came across. I have a weird addiction to out-there pairings if they can be pulled off. Can I just, I figure you're probs like the only person ever who could've pulled off a George/Cristina? In the most perfect and canon-esque way?

You amaze me, sirrah! This was completely fab. I was certainly curious going in and it was just so well done, it felt right by the end. Amazing stuff! :D

~Red
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I always wanted to see this pairing :) Call me crazy but I thought it would be cute :)
M. Joseph Day chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Aw! So cute! Love Cristina/George. BTW, the smoosh I give them is Georstina.
Valik chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
George/Cristina? *scrathes head* lol

While i can't see anything like it between them, and will never even attempt to read this pairing again.

I took a chance on this because after reading almost all your writing today i give it a go.

It didn't dissapoint, it was rather funny and acceptable due to your skill.
5Elements chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
God...you're really able to let EVERY couple looking cute...even if I don't want to see any other couple than the cutest - Gizzie... good job!
neveragain77 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
How you managed to make this... outrageous, for lack of a better term, couple actually seem... cute (cause i just can't find a word to describe this fic that will have to do)I will never know but i do applaud you. Great job.
etceteranough18 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
So, OBVIOUSLY I do not want to see George with anyone but Izzie. But...you, Tom, have made the George/Cristina pairing dare I say...cute. George must be a good kisser, because he has hooked up with more girls on the show than any other male. So it sorta makes sense that Cristina would be next in line. Who's left- Bailey? Thank god you picked Cristina. :)