Reviews for Fade to Darkness: Darkness Calling version 2
Manley24 chapter 52 . 10/27/2014
IVE SPENT THE LAST WHILE READING THIS AND YOU JUST STP THEIR ? ANY INTENSION ON FINISHING THIS STORY
Manley24 chapter 35 . 10/21/2014
wow just wow
Manley24 chapter 22 . 10/20/2014
i love this birf lol
Manley24 chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
im excited to keep reading
Manley24 chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
so Zack and Kat eh? thats interesting and im excited to see trini jason and kims return
Manley24 chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
Oh my things are just gettin heated up ... so excited
Manley24 chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
Dark Rangers? oh boy sounds like shits about to hit the fan cant wait
Asian95 chapter 15 . 6/22/2012
I really like this story, but I'd recommend you raise the rating to 'M'. The themes in this story are rather dark and has been removing stories left and right for incorrect labelling and 'explicit content'. I would hate for this one to be removed too. Just a caution.
lunarweather chapter 52 . 4/18/2012
I'm having some difficult emotions about this... What do you mean the story's over? I am really enjoying this thing. All the in-depth explanation about the Morphin Grid? Amazing! Evil awesome Justin? YES! Dulcia, wearing green, Master "Warrior", nice tie in. It all runs so smoothly.

They just needed an evil silver ranger? If only they were patient enough to wait for Ryan, the evil Titainium ranger from Lightspeed. hehe

What is a beta volunteer? I've heard this before but have never asked. If its giving opinions on unposted stories, I love talking PR.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 52 . 10/17/2011
It's a good place to end this. Loved this so much. Looking forward to more.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 51 . 10/17/2011
Grr... Must. Read. More.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 50 . 10/17/2011
Loving this.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 49 . 10/17/2011
YAYYYYYY! *HUGS* YOU'RE BACK! I was contemplating rereading this recently. This was *so* worth the wait. Must read more.
CelestialSummers chapter 52 . 10/17/2011
SO HAPPY U UPDATED! haha idc if that's the end it was still really good! I look forward to ur future stories! Gwyne
ShikamaruNaraKibaNaruChunin chapter 48 . 10/3/2010