Reviews for Feeling So Lost
Aww! Please update! :((
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Dad and brother
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
how is this rated M? I love it though, and I'm sad you never continued it, though it was posted quite awhile ago.
Bloody.Kirai chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Do something about the /bullies/! I'm not sure if this is Deidara's in high-school still (because being in some sort of theater group doesn't really say anything 'bout their age) but you know how cruel that can get. Also, drunk brother and father? There's /got/ to be some angsty stuff there. I'm sorry. I kinda like seeing Dei suffer a bit. You know how everyone hates sobs stories when it comes to Mary-Sue's? Well I like them on canon characters. Specifically Deidara and Sakura.. 'Cause, I don't know, they just seem a bit on the helpless side to me. And make Dei-chan /uke/ dammit! xD If it does happen I mean. 'Cause who knows. Sasori /is/ rather stubborn and thickheaded when it comes to emotions (considering that in canon he's an effin puppet) So yeah, I don't know. abuse him a little or something xD I feel mean. Oh well... Faved
DeeaE chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
wahhh I loveeeeeeeeee itttttttttttttttt
annoyed-enthusiast chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
What if they go to school the next day and Sasori ignores him? And Deidara askes him what's wrong at lunch, and someone héars them, and it gets embaressing! (I lack brain, it's late) w
WiNtErToUcH chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
ah kawai little Gaara how adorable! so Kawai lk it update
Sadistic Kunoichi-13 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Oh, Oh! Fluff, fluff! Put in some fluff! And make sure Gaara's in there! Hey, that's the perfect excuse for them to get together; Gaara can whine at Sasori until he takes him and Deidara to, I don't know, Chucky Cheese or something. Or you could do a lemon, but I think it's too eary in the story for that, and Gaara should definutly NOT be present; that could traumatize a kid, ya know?
sasoriXdeidaraXlover chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
cool. is there a next chpt? since this chpt sound like it could be the end. _
Nerina Sky chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
this is really good so far

um lets see about inspiration.

i kind of have an idea that sasori should drop deidara off at home and the relize the way deidara has to live, since you kind of mentioned that deidara is poor.
twilightlove94 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
this is really good! update! lol
shsperson chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Siie-Chan like this story very, very much! Please update soon, I need more Deidara and Sasori action ;O

I like this chapter alot by the way, your a god writer and I can't wait to read more

Siie-Chan
Stormfall813 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I love this story already! It's easy to follow, and the way you set it up makes it seem like they're real people in a real world. SasoDei FOREVER!
Calamity Clam chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Do you really want to know what my mind has filled in with the lack of another chapter? Cause it isn't really the best thing in the world...

MONOPOLY! Sorry, whenever I have two characters in the same, dark house together and one's staying the night, I always have to fight off the urge of having them play the never-ending game of monopoly. It would be hilarious, though...
Dark Kisuna chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
This is so cute xD

Well I think Gaara wants to be Deis friend and so the three will do a lot of funny things! LoL xD