Reviews for The Gossip Stone
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
This was really cute! I liked it. :) I happened across this story because I was looking for a different one with the same name, but I'm glad I found yours too. :) I'm sure Zelda and Link will be very happy together. :D
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Very creative! really liked it... especially the parts inbetween the interview...would make a great story :)
Kenzi333 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
That was really good!
Ms. Carstairs chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Really original. I am in love with this 3.
Lucy of Light chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Interesting!
Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Wow, interesting type of fanfic! I liked it a lot! )
the-science-of-corruption chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
this was very nice. I especially liked the parts when it wasn't the interview, that was a nice little blurb of, you know... off-setness. Man, I can't write today! Whatever. Later!
Eternal Nocturne chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Wow, that was AMAZING. I loved all of the conversations; they were so real! _ That was certainly a very creative concept; I could've never thought something like that.
Unknown-River chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Wow, I really like this idea of Gossipe Stone being a magazine and interviewing Zelda. Very creative; I like it very much!

Signed,

AnimeWhiteRose
lv1s chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
i like this story D
Angelic Reirei chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
This was very entertaining! I love this writing style,and it's really good. There are only a little more than a handful of these i think. Hope to read of more of you're work!

-Reirei
earan chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
What an interesting way to tell a story. A sweet and light read, I liked it :)
Manus Dei chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Now that was fun!
Aeralyse chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
hehehe... that was a riot! (in a good way) I love parodies. You did a great job on this. XD
Nyrihaz chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I liked this very much. It was cute and funny, and the idea of the Gossip Stone magazine was fun. Nice Work!

Bye,