Reviews for An Outsider in Hogwarts
MarabouChocolate chapter 7 . 3/4
Wait, how is there a window to outside in Slytherin's common room/bedrooms? They are in a dungeon, underground...

Besides that, I am really enjoying this :) Good work!
MarabouChocolate chapter 3 . 3/1
Abel is so kind, although the scene with him petting Elise on the head and kissing her knees, made me a little uncomfortable, seeing as he is a stranger being very touchy with a child :/ I know Abel wouldn't do anything bad to a child, but still. Hope you get what I mean.

Hey, we get to see some Snape! From those crossovers with HP I have read, Snape is often not in-character and a bit too nice or doesn't say anything at all and just kind of lurk, not here though. Nice to see :)

16 pages? Cheezuz, I didn't even notice I it was that long O_O Good writing!
MarabouChocolate chapter 2 . 3/1
Haha, Fred and George got pranked X)
MarabouChocolate chapter 1 . 3/1
Sounds interesting so far :)

One error I noticed in the nearly last paragraph, when Mrs. Weasley leaves Abel in his room, it says "She shivered as he looked up at the ceiling's pealing paint." Wrong pronoun in the begining of that sentence. There are a few more, but they are words missing in some sentences and I think you would find them yourself if your read it through closely :)
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, someone gets one over the DEMON TWINS! *cackles* and it was our dear Abel! (Don't worry, I still love you Fred, George, but it was about damn time... ;))
Guest chapter 16 . 11/24/2014
Love the story, please continue the story soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/21/2014
Please please please update soon
KuroKitsune chapter 16 . 10/4/2014
Please update
Catcrazzed chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Are you still planing on updating?
Seirei Nightlord05 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Greetings...Is there any chances for this wonderful story to be continued? Thanks in advance...:D
KissMyDeadLips chapter 16 . 1/23/2014
OMG I have been waiting so longer for chapter 17...but it hasn't come yet...WHY! D': I love your story so much please find your long lost book and continue I beg of you like the other 457 reviewers
Oakwyrm chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
Please I know it's been a long while since you updated but please continue? This story is one of a kind and you are so very talented, please continue.
Lexsay chapter 16 . 12/9/2013
What the heck why do u hate me ghost lady please write more please Soon like today if possible
Lexsay chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
Awesome
AlucardSing chapter 16 . 11/17/2013
I need more of this, and soon