Reviews for An Outsider in Hogwarts
CrystalOfTime chapter 16 . 10/23
No, No! It's all good! I truly love this series and I hope you continue it when you wish to. There will be no 'Please update' from me, I swear! and anyone who says that will have to face me with my powers (manipulation of shadows,... among other powers.), longsword that freezes anything it touches (except me), wings that burns anything it touches(except me, again.)they are as hard as Crusnik wings, and crusnik 01 at 100%.

*summons all aforementioned items and starts hunting down those who hated, flamed, or said the hated words in a review*
CrystalOfTime chapter 13 . 10/23
CrystalOfTime chapter 12 . 10/23
CrystalOfTime chapter 8 . 10/23
I like Abel, but no where NEAR enough to make a f***ing fan-club for him! excuse my cursing...
CrystalOfTime chapter 2 . 10/23
*ROTF* OMG THAT WAS HI-LA-RI-OUS! Got to tell my other friends about this... soo funny... Who knew Abel was such a devil when it comes to pranks! I bet u did tho
Why. On a cliff hanger to. Evil person.
*cries* whyyyyy? I loved this story.
Makuro767 chapter 16 . 8/10
It is worth reading. Just hoping that you will continue this
MarabouChocolate chapter 7 . 3/4
Wait, how is there a window to outside in Slytherin's common room/bedrooms? They are in a dungeon, underground...

Besides that, I am really enjoying this :) Good work!
MarabouChocolate chapter 3 . 3/1
Abel is so kind, although the scene with him petting Elise on the head and kissing her knees, made me a little uncomfortable, seeing as he is a stranger being very touchy with a child :/ I know Abel wouldn't do anything bad to a child, but still. Hope you get what I mean.

Hey, we get to see some Snape! From those crossovers with HP I have read, Snape is often not in-character and a bit too nice or doesn't say anything at all and just kind of lurk, not here though. Nice to see :)

16 pages? Cheezuz, I didn't even notice I it was that long O_O Good writing!
MarabouChocolate chapter 2 . 3/1
Haha, Fred and George got pranked X)
MarabouChocolate chapter 1 . 3/1
Sounds interesting so far :)

One error I noticed in the nearly last paragraph, when Mrs. Weasley leaves Abel in his room, it says "She shivered as he looked up at the ceiling's pealing paint." Wrong pronoun in the begining of that sentence. There are a few more, but they are words missing in some sentences and I think you would find them yourself if your read it through closely :)
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, someone gets one over the DEMON TWINS! *cackles* and it was our dear Abel! (Don't worry, I still love you Fred, George, but it was about damn time... ;))
Guest chapter 16 . 11/24/2014
Love the story, please continue the story soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/21/2014
Please please please update soon