Reviews for Remembrance
Yukinaru Suzumi chapter 14 . 7/27/2015
Audrey Kurosaki chapter 14 . 6/13/2013
uhm . . .

is this story abandoned already ? i guess it was abandoned . . . this story haven't updated for 6 years . . .

too bad . . . this story clearly caught my interest :)
kariza2013 chapter 14 . 3/14/2013
i really liked this story you should keep writting.
MaxFangIggyNudgeGazzyAngel chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
I really love the story. I think that you're a great author and can't wait for more. Keep writing! :)
ArtThouStupid chapter 14 . 12/2/2011
Ooooh, I do hope you continue this story! It's a really, really good read. I love how you've written it
Patcher chapter 14 . 10/17/2011
Wow, this is a really interesting fic! I cannot wait to see how things turn out when everyone's figured out that they've been lied to. XD It was humorous and the romance bits are really cute, too. I look forward to the next chapter! :)
Hikari-Pandora chapter 14 . 9/1/2011
thanks for the lovely story! I hope you'll keep it going, I'll gladly stick around till it's end.

Ja, matta tsugi no toki ni! (bye, till next...)
OpenSourceArtist chapter 14 . 7/1/2011
Pretty good story thus far, although you have too many characters to keep track of and some of their behaviors and actions don't make too much sense, but other than that its an interesting read. I hope you update soon.
kuchikirukia07 chapter 14 . 4/2/2011
strongly in the next chapter to see the first day of ichigo and rukia

at the academy.

jane and gambatte
Hakkuchi chapter 14 . 2/1/2011
Are you going to be continuing this story? Pleeaassee do!
Aslook chapter 14 . 11/28/2010
Brilliant story! Please update soon! I love it!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 14 . 9/7/2010
I knew one of the girls was gonna attack Ichigo like that.

I think too many people know that the four of them are pretending. And yet, I imagine it's important for them to know.

I like how you advanced Orihime's powers, it was nice.

And...I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm happy for Byakuya and Hisana getting another chance. As to why I can't believe it...well, that might be because I'd rather have Byakuya all to myself than let Hisana have him, but you people and your fanfics are making me tolerate her more and more with every new fic.

The couples, I like some, and dislike some, guess it's to be expected. Still wondering about the Headmistress and why she's supposed to have an attack when she sees them...

And I actually thought Ichigo's bad reaction would be because Seireitei wants them for their powers, and not for them as people. Yeah, many people want them as people, but Seireitei is making them go back to get their powers.

I like that you brought back Masaki and Sora (Orihime's brother) back too! It was nice.

So, who's the enemy this time? One or more of the bastard traitors survived? I still think if that's the case they waited a hundred years too many, but still.

Now what?
MugetsuIchigo chapter 14 . 8/19/2010
great chapter! are u still working on the next chapter´╝čplz update asap!
MugetsuIchigo chapter 11 . 8/19/2010
hahaha! byakuya fainted! the byakuya!
knightlygirl chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Tatsuki's family name is Arisawa, abarai, is Renji's, so unless their married, you've got that wrong