Reviews for The Scholar's Journey
DatDude chapter 4 . 3/6
A nice if short and unfinished look into the world of rifts. Kudos
The Super Saiya-jin chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
Another good chapter. I like it so far, it sounds like the beginning of an adventure I ran. I'm sorry that I took a while to r&r. I'm in the navy and I work alot, plus that and I'm going out to sea in a couple of weeks and I won't be back 'till sometime in march, so I won't be able to read or review during that time, sorry, duty calls. Anyway enough of me. So you've got a supernatural, and the brains, so I would recommend adding a man at arms to the group, someone like a cyber knight or maybe a gunfighter from the New West world book. And maybe a "dark horse" character as well, some one like a renegade CS or misplaced NGR trooper. It may be a little premature but its something to think about with later chapters. Thanks for another Great chapter Keep it up.
The Super Saiya-jin chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
More, please. I'm a rifts player and all of the stories are ancient and haven't been updated. this is the most recent one. so please keep writing. I'll try to keep up with the updates. And I'll keep reviewing. It's good so far just keep it up and it will be great.