Reviews for Wing Me
Moe6swimmer chapter 22 . 7/15/2010
Holy Crap! You didnt write an annoyingly stupid, long, and pointless AN! Somethng must be wrong. I like your story it's good and well written but I especialy like this chapter. Not for the chapter itself which is kinda sad but because you didnt put in aan authors note. I just started reading this story and the one thing I noticed was that you always had super long ANs. They are stupi. You can say he same things in a short AN. I dont mind ANs but when their as long as some of yours i do. Once again i do like your story. Update soon. Keep writing.

Peace. Love. Potatoes and Jell-o.

Moe6swimmer
booksandmusiclover chapter 22 . 4/10/2010
write more!
LiveLaughandLoveForever chapter 22 . 3/6/2010
wow. that was awesome. it's been along time since you updated last. can't wait for the rest for the rest of the story.
Victory Tastes Like Chocolate chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
OMG! I know it's been, like, months since you last updated this, but I just found it a couple seconds ago! I'm excited!

PS, this is the former Princess Natasha of the Elavie, but I decided that name was too long and abidcated my throne *wink*
IZZLE-G chapter 22 . 8/26/2009
awesome story! plz update soon!

-sweet-
Anpsurfer124 chapter 22 . 8/14/2009
awe, you did not just do that to Fang! poor Fang, now he has to start over with Max! oh, unless it's Max 2, that would be interesting. and she wouldnt be lying about growing up at the school. and the real Max is being tested on still at the school. :P that would be cool! anyway, do what ya want, its your awesome story!

later possum,

Rose
Kellbell09 chapter 22 . 8/13/2009
omg please update that is amazing! i wish i had a boyfriend like fang! well thats besides the point. never stop writing u r fabulous. (and im not just talking about this last part i always wait till the end to review ;-) so ya)UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE !
sadmadbad chapter 7 . 8/8/2009
waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait! when did max become weak and cowardly?

OOCNESS ALERT!
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 22 . 7/19/2009
OH NO! Max HAS to remember!

:'(

Maybe if he kisses her he will...?

UPDATE ASAP!

Please?

Mo
Fangrules chapter 22 . 7/18/2009
really good! thanks for letting me know. can't wait for the next chapter! good luck writing it!
Silent Broken Heart chapter 22 . 7/18/2009
aw, please update soon I really want to know what happens next!
Dozey212 chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
heey

umm. this story is like twilight ... seriously! its like copyright you know! they meet in biology, a beach party, he saves her from stalkers. ring any bells here people?

still good though...

Dozey212
happyasusual4 chapter 12 . 7/17/2009
i just found this story and love it! keep updating
Fangrules chapter 21 . 6/28/2009
really good. the beginning was like twilight but thats great. please update soon and let me know when u do! pretty please :(
wild1247 chapter 21 . 5/19/2009
Uh, helo! update your Wing Me story on fanfiction!

its amazing.i love it. now i just need u to finish it. i want max to remember him!

sorry. i have a life. il go now lol.
411 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »