Reviews for The Puppy Who Liked Being Lost
Dogs2me chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
Oh...uh...ok then? What did that have to do with the dogs you made in this story and Homeward bound? I guess you have finished the story there now for this is over 3 years old now. The good things about these chapters are: it will be great for little kids to read, it's educational and fun to read at the same time, and there are lots of twists in the story lines and unexpected events. Update please

Dogs2me chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
Ooo, I never expected the mystery dog to be a Brittany spaniel. I wonder what will happen next...

Ps- this still doesn't have anything to do with homeward bound. You should realy consider putting this on fictionpress.

.com

Dogs2me chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Ooo, cliff hangers.

I still don't know what this has to do with Homeward bound to be honest.

Anyway, it's getting better. No offence or anything, but the first chapter was a little boring. But this chapter is MUCH better. This has nothing to do with the film though.

Dogs2me chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Ok, what has this got to do with HoneWard Bound? This shouldn't be in the Honeward Boud section for it is nothing like it. No characters, no story line, no nothing. If they come on later then I apologise, but I still don't see what this has to do with Homeward Bound.

Alex B. Goode chapter 4 . 8/22/2010