Reviews for Duty, Honor, and Truth
brutusjr chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
Weak fight against a chunin... I guess those seven years of study didn't do much for Naruto.
Belanore chapter 23 . 6/19/2014
why stop ?
uzumakicho chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
slow, deliberate, interesting.
panther73110 chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
Awesome story reading this for a second time and hope you plan of finishing it
MarineWolf1994 chapter 23 . 2/22/2014
Hey, great job on this fantastic chapter, and the story in general. I've noticed some spelling and grammar issues (confusing we're and were, hear and here, as well as there, their, and they're) but other than that you have an awesome story. it's been nearly 5 years since you've updated, so I doubt this story will be updated anytime soon, if ever, but I hope it will. :)
TehFangirlBRO chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
_ The Uchiha became a druggy... Can't say I'm surprised, though it was probably nagged on by that rat of a man that set aflame the Kitsune.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
OH! It's his Zanpacto! Right? I probably spelled that wrong... Xd
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Me like.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/30/2013
Slow build-up regarding the plot but the story is overall well-written although it lacks a bit of action so far!
Keep it up!
flaze chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
still brilliant, I first read this story when you were still updating almost 5 years ago, and still cant get it out of my head, that;s saying something because I read allot of good fan fiction.

the universe you have created is fascinating and deep the bleach elements joined smoothly to the naruto world.

what I am saying is I would really like a update on this story.

Flaze
toofine89 chapter 23 . 6/17/2013
I truly enjoy how you incorporate Bleach aspects without dragging them to the Seireite (I know I spelled that wrong) and with only an allusion to Hollows. I also find it highly interesting that, not unlike Ichigo's mask in Soul Society, Naruto's forehead protector came back to him. In any case, an update would be unexpected, but very awesome. You shall be added to the favorites list.
Volfric chapter 23 . 6/6/2013
I have really enjoyed your work in this story, and if you do in fact come back to it I expect to continue my appreciation
Stopped reading chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
I am on chapter 13 and this will be the last chapter of this story I read because, you placed everybody on the same canon team with very shaky reasons as to why you did it. An interesting combination of Naruto teams would be:
Naruto, Hinata and Kiba as team 10 is a search and destroy team or a hunter team. Kiba tracks as Hinata provides a visuals and Naruto can be the demolition and tactics guy. Sasuke and shino pairs up real good. Shino weakens while sasuke finishes off enemies while sakura uses her intelligence to coordinate the team so a scout team first strike team. Ino shika cho abilities only work well with the ino shika cho combination. This story had great potential too
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Wow! Awesome! This is fascinating!
Anon chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
I had my doubts about this story but its turning out to very very VERY good!
The attention to details is the the main thing that really gets me into it. There seems to be no odd plot builds and everything just seems to fall into place so far.

The actual council meeting, the descriptions, the way the characters speak/interact is superbly done, It feels like I am really in a council debate and not in a classroom like in most of the fiction on this site. I will keep reading!