Reviews for Duty, Honor, and Truth
Kotoamatsukami33 chapter 23 . 4/12
hey just one question but did u base Sakura's inner self on Farouk,The Shadow King, from Legion:}
flaze chapter 15 . 1/7
re-reading this again, not completely canon anymore, but still terrific, one of my favorite stories over the years.
are you going to update this story again?. If not i would love to hear what your plan would have been for the rest.

Flaze
Cryptorex chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
I must say, I enjoyed reading till here. But reading the interactions between hinata naruto made my mind go, " ew ew ew ew ew..." This is the fourth story I have read by a competent author which has been destroyed by kids interacting in authors wish fulfilling way. I do not mind changes in personas of character, hell I love stories that do that. But the persona must be consistent on itself is a must.
syndorias cinders chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
n
brutusjr chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
Weak fight against a chunin... I guess those seven years of study didn't do much for Naruto.
Belanore chapter 23 . 6/19/2014
why stop ?
uzumakicho chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
slow, deliberate, interesting.
panther73110 chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
Awesome story reading this for a second time and hope you plan of finishing it
MarineWolf1994 chapter 23 . 2/22/2014
Hey, great job on this fantastic chapter, and the story in general. I've noticed some spelling and grammar issues (confusing we're and were, hear and here, as well as there, their, and they're) but other than that you have an awesome story. it's been nearly 5 years since you've updated, so I doubt this story will be updated anytime soon, if ever, but I hope it will. :)
TehFangirlBRO chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
_ The Uchiha became a druggy... Can't say I'm surprised, though it was probably nagged on by that rat of a man that set aflame the Kitsune.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
OH! It's his Zanpacto! Right? I probably spelled that wrong... Xd
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Me like.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/30/2013
Slow build-up regarding the plot but the story is overall well-written although it lacks a bit of action so far!
Keep it up!
flaze chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
still brilliant, I first read this story when you were still updating almost 5 years ago, and still cant get it out of my head, that;s saying something because I read allot of good fan fiction.

the universe you have created is fascinating and deep the bleach elements joined smoothly to the naruto world.

what I am saying is I would really like a update on this story.

Flaze
toofine89 chapter 23 . 6/17/2013
I truly enjoy how you incorporate Bleach aspects without dragging them to the Seireite (I know I spelled that wrong) and with only an allusion to Hollows. I also find it highly interesting that, not unlike Ichigo's mask in Soul Society, Naruto's forehead protector came back to him. In any case, an update would be unexpected, but very awesome. You shall be added to the favorites list.