Reviews for Jerks, Creeps, and Idiots
JenJenJen13 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I had the same talk with my own dad not too long ago! XD Great job!
Momo-chan12 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I LOVED IT!Squee,that was so cute!I would be so scared to be Doug when Ann was ranting like that,and I liked that you had her yell at him XD!It was so sweet at the end and I was laughing soo much throughout this!You're stories are always the best and I hope you always keep writing,amazing job on this_
BerryRain chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
how sweet. - I liked that one alot. But for some reason I would think Cliff's handwriting to be fairly decent. You know, not great but legable.
MyShadowsThorn chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
wow so simple so sweet "sorry"

I loved Ann's headstorng nsture..just rushing into things and not really hearing what everyone seemed to be saying...maybe it's better Cliff wrote a note then...

anyways this was so cute! You made Ann so much fun to read about.
Kuruk chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Oh Scarlet, how I love your fics...

This one is no exception! It made me laugh when Ann was talking about how she hated men, Doug's reactions... Ann's reaction to the simple 'Sorry' and Doug's final thoughts on the matter.

Really great! I think you capture the fiery side of Ann we all know is hiding behind that exterior perfectly!

Happy writing!

Kuruk
Mystere's Bromide chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Nice, cute fluff here. And surprisingly in-character for fluff fiction of any sort (but particularly Harvest Moon). Poor Doug, the only way he could have it worse would be if he had Rick as his ranting, red-headed son. And really, I have to wonder why he doesn't.
DoubleKK chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Aww!
JupiterLily chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
wonderful. that's ann all over.
RikkuMcClowFox chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
AW! Extreme cuteness alert! _ Seriously, I loved the detail and the humor you incorperated into this piece. it just seemed so believeable! Ann, Cliff, and Doug were in perfect character. I could just imagine walking in on this scene in a Harvest Moon game. Somebody contact Natsume!

Anyways, I really found the title hilarious, making me want to read it immediately. I'm just sorry that I didn't read this sooner!

Really though, you are an amazing writer, simply fantastic. I'm looking forward to your next piece! I'll eagerly be waiting!
Karen Moondrop chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
So short tempered yet so cute, so... Ann. Really sweet!
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
This is great! I love Ann fics, especially when she's so loud and outspoken just like this. Usually, I prefer Jann to Cliann, but this was so cute and fluffy I didn't really mind. :)

It was a brilliant story! Good job!
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
That was very good Scarlet! I really liked this story and was laughing loudly as Ann ranted about how evil us guys are! Poor Doug, trying to understand the mind of his teenage daughter, good luck with that! The ending was nice, simple and sweet, I guess sometimes the most simplest of words can have the greatest meaning. Very nice indeed! _
Flaming Black Skull chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
That sounds like me hee... Yay! That was so sweet at the end. Good job!
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
THIS! IS! KEE-YOOT! It's amazing how you write so well in both humour AND angst. And... eek. I love Ann. There HAVE to be more Ann fanfics! (Or as my friend says, Annfics XD.)

Totally irrelevant, but as I am drawn to irrelevant details, my favourite part what have to be when you described Cliff's handwriting. OKAY, stop looking at the screen weird... I just find it so adorable. No offense, to all you males reading this... but your writing is so ugly! It sucks balls! It's so terribly cute how ugly it is! X3 Gahh.

Plus I find it extremely funny that Ann ranted to her dad of all people XD
Ultra Drama Queen chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Aw! That's all I can say, plus a laughing fit, but still! It was funny how Ann ranted on, and on, and on about men! Great Cliann story though Scarlet! Ok, bye now!