Reviews for An Altered Path
odkut chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
I just found this fic and ive ot to admit, i love it. The idea is amazing and the writing is well done, something i dont see very often with fics with good premises. I would love for you to continue this story but considering im a procrastanator (and horrible speller) i have little drive to finish my own. With that said, if it takes me begging i will. Please! Ninja art: Puppy Eyes No Jutsu!
tsuki.shizukesa chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
You've done a great job so far. Please continue. Ja ne ;]
Crimson Aura chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
looking for more updates
NARUTO1 chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Like the story hope you put the next chapter soon.
blasterdog chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Great fic man keep it up
Vail Ryuketsu chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
nice story so far, but I have two questions. Is Naruto going to make a name for himself before the chunin exams, and what is the pairing? I saw go for fem. Haku.
Sevvus chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
aww i was hoping only naruto got an alter lol there's always more! it's never just him unless people make him over powered, which i dont entirely mind, but id like to find one where he gets a cool power no one else has, is super bad ass, but not over powered beyond all belief lol! but anyway this is pretty freaking cool! i cant wait for an update my good friend!you have amazing skills when it comes to writing, keep up the good work and update soon! please and thank you!
ShakePapa chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
kick a$$. Looking forward to more.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
Okay, I looked up Scryed again, and I saw that The Other Side wasn't the power I thought it was at first. What I meant to say, was the power the Crystal Alter has. You know, the one that is half black half white. Other than that, they is also Mujo's power of Absorption.

Also, PLEASE don't let this be a Naruto/Hinata pairing. If it is, then oh well, but I REALLY don't want it to be.

Other than that, update soon, I want to see what powers you gave to whom.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
I say make Hinata like Kanami. Kanami is Kazuma's cute little sister figure, and if you remember how she acts and what her power is, then you know Hinata would fit that role perfectly. Plus is keeps the story from being a Naru/Hina.

Sorry, I used to like the pair, but too many crappy stories came out that just made the pair start leaving me with nothing but a migraine.

Anyway, the question I have is what power would Naruto get. Does he have Shell Bullet, or Radical Good Speed, or maybe he could have The Other Side. Only future chapters will tell.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
I think Anko should 'motivate' Sakura to train by chasing her with snakes and kunai. I can't wait to see how Wave goes with Anko, Kakashi, and Naruto being awesome. I suggest one of Haku's senbon 'accidentally' goes up where the sun don't shine on Sasuke and Sakura.
VFSNAKE chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
YAY! Love how you updated and love this chapter. Keep going.
Chewie Cookies chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
I'm glad you haven't given up on this, but if you have no inspiration to write it, perhaps you should give it up for adoption? Anyway, nice chapter. I personally enjoyed the bit of NaruHina fluff.

Keep up the good work!
ChaosZaber chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
Please update this, it's a good story so far despite what you said in the end a/n about not putting the bell test in. With how you have Naruto in this story, it should be more interesting and better than the canon Naruto. If you lost interest or just forgot S-Cry-Ed, you can easily find (I think) all the English dub episodes on YouTube. Just type in 's-cry-ed episode 1 English' and It's easy to find.
xXAliceBlackXx chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
HEHEHE cool i guess it was a good thing i decided to read this before going to bed