Reviews for Learning Curve
Love worry sammy
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
anothr cute one-shot.
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Sweet :). And Dean'll always be kind of an idiot... no matter what universe, won't he?
Lycaness chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I love these two. They are so different from the Sam and Dean in the series and yet they're so alike too. I love the way you've changed them due to their different circumstances. Like, Dean never followed John blindly and had his own dreams because he never had Sam there to look after and be responsible for, whereas Sam was always blamed for his mothers death and was conditioned to be a slave as well as a soldier. But they've still got certain traits that are completely their characters from the series. Dean's insistence to call Sam Sammy, and also here kid or kiddo and Sam's good heart, puppy eyes but determination and strength.

I really love this and I look forward to reading more from this verse. :)
kirallie chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Guess that's an ego blow. He fell on wire because of an ugly bird, ouch!
Mangacat201 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
How sweet.. going right on to the next one!

Cat
anon chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Interesting dynamic with Dean still being older, though both still so young, but Sam more experienced.
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Very cute!
Lux Fati chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Ya know...I want the sequel for Cracks...PLEASE I BEG YOU FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
Devil'sDesire14 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Like Phx said, I'd love to see one in which Sammy gets hurt. (And no I'm never changing that to Sam) I could ... *looks around fearfully* write it with you if you want ... *runs away*. Mail me if you're interested. Great fic! I'm a fan of FMFC and CitG and I loved this! So think about what I said!
Shanne chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Yay! New fic based on FMFC!

“C’mon kiddo, it’s a bird-woman! An actual bird with tits! How often am I gonna get to see that?”- That was PRICELESS! Honestly... Dean acted like a little kid there.

"After stifling laughter until he was red in the face, Dean had scooped him up and carried him bridal-style to their room, telling the flustered old lady receptionist that it was their honeymoon. Sam refused to go near the reception again." -I laughed for minutes after that one. Brilliant scene! Wish we could see that one on TV, seeing as Sam's a little taller than Mr Winchester there.

"Just someone’s batshit ugly pet bird.”- If the bird's causing abductions, I'd hate to see the owner -chuckle-

“Guess so. And my name’s Sam.”

“Sure. Sammy.”- That's so typical for Dean!

You've managed to do a terrific job on the new fic, but I wish it were longer. Hope to see more soon!
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I loved it! I am a fan of "Full Moon, Fast Cars" and "Cracks in the Glass" and was hoping you would do more stories set around these two. Keep up the good work!
lelann37 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
oh, i love it when they;re so awkward and fumbling to make things right. thanks for the ficlet!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Thanks for sharing another story from the "FMFC's" series.

I wonder if Sam will ever tell Dean about how the drinking reminds him briefly of his father. I think Dean would be more careful around Sam, but Sam probably won't since he probably thinks of that as weakness.

I could see Dean wanting to prove he could still hunt on his own. He has been out of the action for eight years. Dean would want to reassure himself that he could protect Sam, that they could be partners on the hunts.

I'm glad that Sam told Dean what had been bothering him as did Dean. It is sad that Sam still worries briefly that Dean may not want him to stay. Sam has so many scars that no one can see.

Loved the ending when Dean said Sammy.

Enjoyed your story. When I read my alerts, I had to find your story first.

Thanks for sharing it with us.