Reviews for Confessions
violetkisses chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
ahhahaha, funny. i dont like ryosaku, though :(
Alice The Walker chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
amusement. though really, that would be a little creepy having all your senpai trying to confess to you...really creepy, though fuji should have won. but that's just me being a fujiryo lover. surprisingly I don't hate sakuno. in the manga (which sadly I haven't read in awhile and seems to be missing since I moved) she wasn't all that bad.
PynkPlayar chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Aww, haha. Very funny! XD

Who would have thunk? Poor Ryoma... he's the object of affection -to every fangirl and tennis player. It's so hard to be so good. ;)

I'm not usually a yaoi fan, but I still liked this.

Keep writing!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Yay, Sakuno finally having the courage just to say it! I'm glad you had Ryoma like her back! (If only because that gives me more reason to laugh at the others.) I like how it all turned out!

Well written!
stephanie chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
oh this is good i want to see wat they do to get ryoma that would be great
kura-permanenthiatus chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
MY REVIEW GOT EATEN BY ONE OF YOUR PLOT CATS. or sth T_T

so here's another one.

the ending was ... kinda unexpected. poor senpai-taichi..
theonewhowentaway chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Aw...(Do I begin all my reviews like this? Oo I'm getting rather repetitive) Even though it's crack I actually like RyoxSaku ... I just don't like what the animuu does to their relationsship :/

Mhh... I love Ryoma's simple train of thoughts xD

uhm...at this point I would normally say "please update soon" but... :

Cei

Ps.: Alright I was mistaken about the beauty of nature. :( Abandoned warehouses are not as pretty as they used to be.
icedragon38 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Wot! The pigtailed girl got to him first! Wehehehehe! This is really funny, I am not a RyoSaku fan really but this is so funny.
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
they all liked ryoma but sakuno beat them to the punch!
rinrin chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Ew! HET? EW! Sakuno! ...XI...XO

We learned about gonorrhea at school. HORRIBLE stuff. And err, what's "NaNoWriMo" ? O_O

We're pretty close to each other. I live in "the armpit of Canada".

Good story H/K, till my least favorite character comes and steals the bestest guy EVER.
TorogiAstig chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Hahaha! They seemed so important in the story but the one who barely appeared in the story won! Haha!... That's funny..

'So, what do we do now?'

XD
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
RYOSAKU? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? *lunges for throat* XD Just kidding...but I still think that all the tennis boys should've had to fight for Ryoma, and that either Eiji or Fuji should've won!

...But that's just me being stupid, just ignore me. XP I heart you anyways!
amaretto and coke chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
*falls down laughing*

Go Sakuno go! Good to see her win one for once. XD
Michiko Yokisama chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
YAY! I love it! So funny/cute! Ah, poor rejected boys. teehee. For once, Sakuno wins - albiet, oblivious as usual
Asian Tinkerbell chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Hahaha! Ryoma ditched all of them for a girl...unknowingly!